Chapter 6

I felt a warmth slip away from me, and it being replaced by a soft pillow.

"Get back, please." I mumbled without opening my eyes.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes." he said but I groaned.

I quickly grabbed my glasses from my nightstand, and I got out of bed.

I grabbed my lenses and I carefully placed them in my eyes.

I walked over to Tom's room and I opened his closet.

Let's see...uhm, his Loki shirt? No, that'd be mean, he loves that shirt so much.

His sweater? No, it's gonna be hot today...

"Darling?! Where are you?!" Tom yelled and I sighed.

"I'm in your room! What should I wear today?" I said as I heard him walk into the room.

"Why don't you wear like a dress or skirt, you never wear that." he said making me raise my eyebrows.

"That's because I actually hate dresses and skirts... For formal things I'd wear it, but not on a normal day." I said but he crossed his arms.

"Now I think about it, I've never seen you in a dress or skirt, so please wear one, please darling." he said but I shook my head.

"No." I said shortly making him sigh.

"Please? C'mon, if you wear a dress, I'll wear that vest thing that you like." he said and I now also crossed my arms.

"Uhm...No!" I exclaimed but he grinned.

"Please? Don't you ever wear skirts for ballet?" he asked confused but I shook my head.

"Never, I do ballet in leggings. And I'm still not gonna wear a skirt." I said and he sighed.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please. I'll do anything! Please, please, please, please." he begged but I firmly shook my head.

"Never." I said and he grinned once again.

"C'mon, please! If you do it I'll do anything, please darling, please." he said but I shook my head.

"Wait, anything?" I asked and he nodded, he has no idea.

"Yes, anything." he said making me smile.

"Go wear that thing.... I forgot the word for it. If you do that, I'll wear a skirt." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Fine." he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeeeh." I said but he quickly placed me onto his shoulder and started walking towards my room.

"How many skirts do you actually have?"' he asked as he walked into my closet.

"I don't know, two, maybe three." I said as I pointed to the right where I kept all my bottoms.

"I think you should wear this one, the black flowly one. And also the black Loki shirt you got from me, it looks cute on you." he said and he threw all the clothes onto my bed.

"Don't forget to grab some shoes, can you grab some socks, and my black all stars?" I asked and he inmediately grabbed what I told him to.

When he had grabbed everything he placed me on the ground again.

"Would you mind leaving the room?" I asked and he immediately walked out of my room.

I quickly got changed and I looked in the mirror.

Sh*t, no, no, no, no, no...

My tattoo is freaking visible, no, no, no, no, no, no.

I grabbed my makeup bag, and I tried to cover it up. It worked, kinda... I could still see like a big spot of light blush which didn't match my skin.

I just hope Tom doesn't notice....

I walked out if my room, all done with my clothes and makeup.

"You look lovely, I knew you'd look amazing in a skirt." Tom said making me blush.

"Thank you so much, I'm not really hungry by the way, so I don't want any breakfast." I said but he kept silent.

"Tom, why aren't you saying anything?" I asked but he seemed to have his eyes on my right thigh.

"Mari, what's that on your leg?" Tom asked and I sighed.

"Nothing, what are you talking about." I said nervously as I sat down on the couch with one hand on my thigh.

He quickly sat down next to me, and removed my hand from my thigh.

He gently wiped all the makeup off my thigh revealing a small bow.

"So this is why you always wear jeans." he said making me sigh.

"I didn't want you to know." I sighed and he gently grabbed my hand.

"It's really pretty, why did you get it?" he asked and I sighed softly.

"I was young and dumb, it doesn't mean anything, that's why I hate it so much." I said and he nodded, gripping my hand even tighter.

"When does our plane leave?" I asked as I stood up so he would let go of me.

"In like half an hour, so we better get going." he said as he stood up and grabbed both our suitcases.

He quickly handed me my jacket, and I gently placed it around my shoulders.

"Let's go, darling." he said and I nodded.

We had decided to go in a cab, just because we thought it was handier.

Once in our plane, I was struggling with finding a comfortable spot in my seat.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked making me sigh.

"I can't really get comfortable, skirts are terrible!" I exclaimed and he quickly took his jacket off.

"Here, you can place this on your lap." he said as he handed me his jacket.

"Thank you so much." I said shyly as I placed the jacket onto my legs.

I then gently placed my head onto his shoulder, and he put one arm around my shoulder.

"How can you be so cute, it's impossible to be so hot and cute at the same time." he wispered as he placed his head on top of mine.

"You just need to make sure your boobs look good, and have a cute smile, that's it." I said making him chuckle.

"And you are never afraid to use any kind of words, which makes me laugh every single time." he said as he grabbed one of my hands and laced his fingers with mine.

A lovely flight, lovely flight with a charming man...