Chapter 27

I woke up seeing that Tom was already out of the bed, and getting dressed.

"Here are your glasses, love." he said as he handed my glasses to me.

"Thank you, what should I wear today?" I asked as I climbed out of the bed.

"I'd say a skirt, but knowing you, you won't listen to what I say and decide for yourself." he said making me sigh.

"No, I'm gonna let you choose today." I said and he grinned.

"You're wearing a skirt, darling, and... This, this cute blouse, wait a second, is this mine?" he said holding a dark gray blouse up.

"I might have stolen it, but I like it, if I tie a knot at the front and roll up the sleeves it's cute." I said as I got up from the bed.

He started styling his hair while I got changed, I also put my all stars on.

"I'll do my hair and makeup later, so it's glasses at the moment." I sighed and he smiled.

"You look gorgeous, I like the skirt, you look hot actually." he said making me blush.

"Thank you, let's go see if all the others are already awake." I said and he happily grabbed my hand.

We walked into the living room, where everyone already was waiting, with a camera crew filming them.

"And the villain finally arrives." Hemsworth said as he stood up.

He hugged Tom tight before turning to me.

"And you must be Mari, the woman that stole Loki's heart, nice to meet you." he said and he hugged me, wow, he's really tall.

Tom and I then had one chair to share, so I was sitting on his lap, while the rules for the show were getting explained.

"So tomorrow every single one of you will be send off to a very extreme place, but before we announce where everyone's going we have a little situation." Lando said and he glanced at Chris Evans.

"Hey! To my defense...nope, got nothing, no excuses..." Chris sighed and I chuckled.

"We decided that Chris is going with....Tom and Mari." Lando said and I smiled.

Chris walked over to us, and sat down on the handrail of the chair.

"So team Iron Man will be dropped into a desert. Team Hulk will be going to Finland in a forest. Team Hawkeye will be going to the North Pole. Team Black Widow is going to go to a huge forest in Russia. Team Thor will be dropped in Africa. And then last, team Loki will be going into a jungle." Lando said and I covered my face into my hands.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked and I sighed.

"Jungle means snakes, I am terrified of snakes." I groaned but he gently kissed my forehead.

"All of you will be given some GoPro cameras and one emergency phone for when there happened something bad or you just wanna go home. When you have been away for one week without calling, we'll come find you guys as fast as possible." Lando said and I felt Tom's grip around my waist tighten.

"All the flight tomorrow leave at 2 am tomorrow, so I'd suggest you sleep early. Today is your last day resting. Once everyone is back here, we let a professional survivaller judge on who did the best and worst. So we all wish you best of luck." he said and I sighed.

"I'm so scared." I wispered and I buried my head into his chest.

"No need, you know that." he said and I sighed.

"But snakes..." I mumbled making him chuckle.

"But me, I will be there too." he said and I groaned.

"F*ck life, honestly, f*ck my f*cking life." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I'd suggest we go pack then, Chris are you coming?" Tom said as he stood up and gently grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, coming." Chris said and he followed us to our room.

Tom and I there grabbed our laptops and sat down on our bed.

"So you guys aren't quite the talkers, aren't you?" Chris asked and we both chuckled.

"We are just shocked, she's super terrified of snakes so this trip will be a complete hell for her, I think she's going to tumblr and look at kittens to releave stress." Tom said and I blushed.

"It's true. But we could also go and find some survival things on the internet." I said and Tom nodded.

"You two can do that while I pack our suitcase." Tom said and Chris sat down next to me on the bed.

"So...where are you from?" he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"The Netherlands, but I now live in London." I said and I started looking on Wikipedia for survival things.

"Ah, I see, mostly because your laptop is probably installed in Dutch, isn't it?" he asked as he pointed at my computer and I nodded.

"Jep, it's just easier for me." I said and he nodded understanding.

"I understand. So how did you and Tom get together?" he asked and I smiled.

"We were roommates, and then it just kinda happened. How about you, no women into your life?" I asked making him chuckle.

"No, I just don't feel the need to. What about you and children then?" he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Hey, I'm young and free. I'm not planning to get some little screaming humans running through my life. Imagine a mini Loki running through my apartment. No, thank you." I said and he nodded.

"I understand. You're 28 right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Mari?! What do you need?" Tom asked as he kneeled down next to my suitcase.

"A pair of denim shorts, black tank top, bikini, sandals, blanket, hair ties, head bands, tampons, and should I wear my lenses or go with the glasses?" I said and Chris chuckled.

"Yeah man, that's what it's like to live with a woman." Tom said making me burst out laughing.

"You should go with glasses, because your lenses will be the thing you lose in the middle of the jungle if you take them." Tom said and I nodded agreeing.

"Okay, Chris I'm guessing you're taking your own backpack since ours is already full." Tom said and Chris sighed.

"Sure, I'll be on my way then." Chris said and he walked out of the room.

"Why did you have to say tampons. I know you got your period last week." Tom groaned as he sat down next to me.

"Because I love to embaress you, and you know that." I said and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"God, you can be so annoying." he said as he hugged me close.