Chapter 25

"Okay... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me being a triplet, but my sister... She's a sensitive spot for me." I sighed and he nodded understanding.

"I know, Felix told me not to ask you about her. But I need to know now." he said and I sighed.

"She lives in California, moved out at the age of 15 with her 18 year old boyfriend. She was jealous of me, because I got a job as a model and she didn't, I thought it was weird that she hadn't, she looks exactly like me. And I haven't spoken to her in 7 years, I miss Mika, she used to be very nice." I sighed and he gently placed one hand on my thigh.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, it's okay, really." he said and he quickly pecked my lips.

"Thank you, I just miss her, I haven't talked about her in years, but you are right. I barely know anything about you, and you know so much about me." I sighed and he stopped the car, in front of a bakery.

"I'll help you with that, don't worry about it. I will teach you every little detail about me." he said and he politely held the door of the bakery open for me.

"Okay, thank you." I said and he smiled, the smile is just...adorable.

He walked over to a lady behind a desk and dragged me with him by my hand.

"Hi, I have a reservation under the name Hiddleston." he said and the lady nodded.

"Yes, I see. You can go upstairs." she said and she pointed to a set of stairs.

I walked upstairs with Tom following close behind me.

I saw a woman at a table, there were three tables. I think one was for the instructor and two for the participants.

"Good afternoon." Tom said and he held a hand out for the woman.

"Hello, I'm Celine, and you must be mr. Hiddleston." she said and Tom nodded.

"Please, call me Tom. And this here is my girlfriend, Mari." Tom said and I shook Celine her hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said and she smiled.

"We can start I guess, you guys can go stand at a table." she said and Tom and I immediately took place at the table.

Celine first explained how we should decorate the cupcakes, and after that Tom and I tried ourselves.

Whilst doing that Tom was telling me a bit about himself.

"So my little sister is very important to me, as a little child I saw it as my job to protect her, since I was her older brother." he said and I nodded.

"We need a song, what's our song?" I then asked making him chuckle.

"Our song? We don't have a song. What about...uhm. What do you think resembles our relationship?" he asked and I blushed.

"You know what artist I'm thinking of?" I asked making him nod.

"Taylor Swift." he said and I nodded heavily.

"Everything has changed featuring Ed Sheeran." I said and he hummed.

"I'm okay with that, it's not a bad song, I like it. But now I have a question for you, what thing about you drives me crazy?" he asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Something about me that drives you crazy? My eyes?" I asked but he shook his head.

"My butt?" I asked he shook his head.

"My hair?" I asked, he nodded.

"Why my hair?" I asked making him grin.

"It's gorgeous. Just the way it is, it's lovely. Is there a thing about me what drives you crazy?" he asked and I nodded as I blushed.

"My hair?" he asked but I shook my head.

"It's hot, but no." I said and he sighed.

"Eyes?" he asked I shook my head.

"It's the smile. I love your smile." I said blushing and he kissed my cheek.

"The smile? Thanks." he said and I pecked his lips shortly.

"Now, what's my favourite disney movie?" he then asked making me sigh.

"Have we watched it together?" I asked and he happily nodded.

"In like the first week you moved in with me." he said and I smiled.

"The junglebook? That one?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's a good movie, your favourite is tangled because your grandma used to tell you the tale when you were young." he said and I blushed as I nodded.

"You know so much about me, almost to the point that it's creepy." I said making him chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I've packed everything, we're ready to go.

"Thomas, I'm ready, let's go!" I exclaimed as I walked into the living room, where Tom was already waiting for me.

"Finally, now I have already called a cab, now let's go to the airport." he said as he grabbed his suitcase and a backpack.

We walked outside and there was a cab waiting for us.

We placed our bags in the back and got into the cab.

"Favourite food?" he questioned making me grin.

"Puddings, what about me?" I asked and he smiled.

"Chocolate. Favourite...Marvel charachter?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yours is Thor, and mine is?" I asked and he smiled heavily.

"Is it Loki?" he asked and I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Of course it is! But what is my favourite fictional charachter of all times?" I asked and he grinned.

"It's the...elf from...Lord of the rings, Legalos? Legelas? Legolas! Yeah, that was it, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"You're the best, I love you!" I exclaimed as I placed both my arms around him.

After ten minutes we were at the airport, pretty late so we had to go in a small jog to be able to make it.

Once in the plane we were sitting next to eachother, but I got the window seat while Tom was next to an 8 year old boy.

"You look like Loki." the boy said in awe.

Awww, that is just too adorable!

"Well, thank you." Tom replied in the Loki voice and I giggled.

"You're laughing, peasant, don't you know who I am? I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." Tom said making the little boy burst out laughing.

This will be a long flight.