The meeting

Chapter 3 The meeting

Megan's point of view

I took hold of my sisters hand as we walked in the room to give her a bit of courage, me too I suppose. Behind all the harness so it was, I suppose I am just as worried about meeting these people as Katie. I have to be brave I have always had to be the brave one and I suppose I always will.

We look over at our career, she was a lovely woman, and she had short blond hair that came just under her chin. She always helped all her children, even melody. We had been in this place for so long that I suppose she was the only mother figure I had to go of. She was of course Mrs Whenzel. We both moved towards her.

She had the couple sat next too her. I took a deep breath as I knew I would be the first to speak to them. Katie never would. The couple looked so elegant you know like you always imagined. The man had on a black suit. He had dark hair and w smile on his face. We both smiled back. The lady looked quite young. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a dress she had such long legs. She looked like a model we had seen some pictures they had these little postcards with pictures on. I could not be positive but I was sure I had seen her face on one.

After a hard silence, Mrs Whenzel spoke. Katie, Megan girls this is the couple I have been telling you about. They are both very excited to meet you. We have talked a lot to them and they have seen you a few times without meeting you. They are both very interested in taking you out and perhaps in the near future you could all become a family. This is Laura Summers and her husband Paul.

"Hi we are very happy too meet you both, wow what beautiful names. You are both identical im very sorry girls if I get you mixed up at all."

She sounded so nice; I suppose it was my turn to talk as usual. "Hi, its lovely too meet you Laura and you Paul." To that Paul nodded he was still smiling so I thought I should just continue.

"You really have no need to worry about getting us mixed up, our personalities are so

Different. It really is very hard to get us mixed up at all. I am Megan, I am the brave one, and I like pretty clothes, being clean writing and reading. My sister here." I pointed at Katie, "she is quiet, and she likes sports. Err she also likes reading but she would much rather be outside having fun. I love my sister we stick together. I hope that is ok."

Laura and Paul both looked at me and smiled. Katie also looked at me, then at the couple. "Hi I am Katie yes I am the quiet one and I also love my sister, you both look very nice too me. I noticed Mrs Whenzel said you have both seen us before with out us knowing. How exactly did you do that may I ask?"

This time Paul spoke. "Yes we have seen you both before we understand that you both look out for each other that is understandable. You have both been on your own for such a long time. Do you think you could ever let anybody look out for the pair of you? I would very much like to take away some of the strain. You both deserve to be treated as the beautiful children you are."

I was so happy to hear that. I could have run over and kissed his cheek but I didn't. I smiled my biggest smile to him as did Katie. I could tell he was a nice man and we would both be very happy to be apart of his family.

Laura had tears in her eyes after his speech. I had to speak, "thank you so much Paul I am so happy you picked us. We would very much like to be treated as if we are a family. You do not know how long we both had wished for a nice normal family with a normal mother and father."

Laura looked at us both, "you both are very lovely girls; you should have had a family a long time ago. When we saw you both we knew you were the children we wanted to make our lives complete.

I was so very happy at this moment.

Paul looked at the two of us. "Where would you like to go today girls? As Mrs Whenzer said at the beginning we really would like to take you out. "

Well does anybody have any Idea where they should go

I really appreciate you reading.