date was set for today

Chapter 22

Samantha at age sixteen. The date was set for today

Sam's POV

Today was the day. All was going my way. The family stopped everyday now. I acted ill so they would come more. I wanted to keep my eye on Samantha she had grown up so sweet. She must really love me. She asked so many questions in the last two years. I was sure anything I asked her to do she would do.

That was a good thing. I had planned on this day for a while. I knew that it had to be this day. My daughter is law was here too. She had a bag with her. She said she was trying some new type of diet so she would have her own food on her. I thought that a little odd but knowing her she was doing some strange diet again. It would never work for her. Maybe she should try something to improve her face.

I had a trap set up. She was going shopping. My son was taking Samantha to see her boyfriend. They had been friends for around three years now. I had never met him. I had tried to encourage her to take the next step in their relationship. You know once mated and all. She would be stronger than ever. I had never met him and had and in all honesty did not want to. I just wanted her strong.

Kerry went off shopping I knew where she would be. My plan was to grab her from there. She had the same routine for the last year. She would not get in touch with my son because she would not have a phone she made a point of saying when ever somebody had them including Samantha who seemed now to have one glued to her ear, that she hated them and would never carry one around. It seemed everything was going so well and everything fitted into place so well. I suppose she would not starve now if she had the food but I don't suppose that really mattered.

I waited for my son to go and take Samantha to her boy's house before I set off to capture his beloved wife. She really did creep me out that, women.

I had set up the basement. She had a bed, all she really needed. She had her food so it was up to me to get her now. Thank god I would not have to hear her voice of see her face for a while. The basement was sound proof so I had not to worry about that.

The capture

This was so easy. I knew she would be here. I open the van she was sat on a bench she must have been sleeping. I grabbed a face mask and shoved it over her mouth to stop her screaming. I then jumped on her and tried her up. The best thing was that where she sat here she did not realise nobody would see her. It was so easy. Now being not at all gentle I shoved her in my van.

I shoved her in the basement at home and told her to get comfortable. I said she would be here a while. I sniggered to myself parts 1-4 of my plan completed. Part 5 now tell my son. I have to let him know who took her haaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa yes I loved this. I was back. Nothing could stop my now.

sorry about the wait I was helping my grandma out her husband died so she needed help. The funeral was thursday so I had a 7 hour drive with a 2 year old not so easy back home yesterday tired was not the word and this heat grrrr anyway hope you all enjoy