The Odd Triplets (OPEN)

Names: "Skylar, but they call me Sky!"
"Chase," he easily smiled.
"Jordan," he grinned and winked

Age: "Umm..... 16?" Sky said like a question. Chase and Jordan quickly nodded

Gender: "Female!"
"Male."
"Male."

Likes: "Too much to count...."
"Sleeping and music. And food. Can't forget food."
"Like Chase said, food."

Dislikes: "....."
They all avoid eye contact. Sky bites her lip and quietly whispers something to her brothers.

Personality: they shrug
(They're all pretty secretive and are usually very good at lying.
Sky is usually really upbeat. Nothing ever dims her mood, except when her brothers are fighting, or if someone's fighting over her. She never gets mad over anything. She also kinda fragile, but doesn't usually complain about pain. She also is really nice, and easily falls in love.
Chase is easy going and laid back. He rarely gets mad, like Sky, but when he is mad, he gets scary. Girls seem to swoon over him, but he's totally oblivious to love and crushes. He's had a relationship once, but it ended badly, so he doesn't try to fall in love. He also seems to eat a lot and seems to be sleeping a lot.
Jordan is pretty serious and mature. He's easily angered, and can only be calmed down by Sky. He won't hesitate to hurt anyone who hurts her. He's protective of Sky, as is Chase also. Jordan also seems to eat often. Jordan also seems cold and distant, but really opens up to those he trusts)

Other: "Well, we're triplets," Sky said and her brothers nodded. They rested their elbows on her head and she glared at them.

Story Beginnings:
Skylar- You're walking by yourself while humming. Suddenly, something lands on you from the sky.
You hit the ground under the thing and groan.
"So sorry!" a voice said and the thing climbed off. You look up to see a girl.
"Here, let me help you up..." she said and held out her hand

Chase- you're in your back yard when you hear a crash. You decide to check it out and head over to where it was.
There, you see a boy laying on the ground. His eyes are closed and there's dirt and scrapes on him.
He groans and his eyes slowly open to see you.
"What the....?" he asks quietly

Jordan- "Sky!"
You look up from the bench you were on to see a boy walking past.
He spots you and stops.
"Hey, have you seen a girl about 5 foot with brown hair and brown eyes?" he asks