Neko Bros (TAKEN)

[YALL NEED 2 CHARACTERS FOR THIS ONE!!!]

Names: "Matt."
Ryan yawns. "Ryan."

Age: "17."
"16."

Gender: Matt sarcastically says, "Yep, totally a female."
Ryan dozes off

Likes: "Warmth, cuddling, catching mice...."
"Sleeping...."

Dislikes: "Sometimes Ryan, dogs, loud noises...."
"Sometimes Matt *yawns* exercise...."

Personality: they both shrug at the same time
(Matt: Matt is more energetic and playful than Ryan. Matt likes to cuddle and when you pay attention to him. He hates being ignored. He also gets hurt easily, both physically and emotionally.
Ryan: Ryan is lazy. That's about it. He likes to sleep, play video games, etc that doesn't involve much physical exercise)

Other: "We can shapeshift into cats-"
"-And make our ears and tail appear and disappear."

Species: "Neko!"

Story Beginning:
When you and your sister/friend (whatever you choose) were little, you found two kittens. One was white and was playing with a butterfly while the other was brown and was sleeping in a patch of sunlight.
You two took them home and they ended up being your pets.

~Several Years Later~

You're now however old.
You still have the two cats, but they've grown over the years.
Matt was curled up on your lap when he suddenly woke up and hopped off your lap. He ran away and to a different room.
Out of confusion, you follow your cat, but you can't find him anywhere.
But, you do see a boy with white hair and white cat ears and tail standing in the bathroom. He was looking in the mirror and he spotted you.
You......