"She Isn't Ready For This"

Start from the beginning

After eating for a while Jesy says, “Well maybe you should show him what he is missing with this job for tomorrow.”

“What is the job were doing tomorrow?” ask Perrie as she pushes her plate away with the rest of our empty plates. Just then my phone buzzed and looking down I saw there was a message from Max,

M911 time to talk.

Pulling out my wallet I tossed a $50 on the table and say, “I guess were going to find out.” Standing up we walk to one of Harry’s many cars that he rented while out here, as we headed to the location where we were meeting the boys at.

------------------------------------------

“I don’t want her doing this.” states Niall as we walk through the doors to a warehouse, where I trained at daily with the boys, that was located a little further off the grid in a deserted area.

“I don’t think you have license to say what she should and shouldn’t do anymore.” Says a voice that I realized belong to Max.

“And why the not?” asks Niall.

“You kind of lost that right when you dumped her.” Says Max. I flinched at the word ‘dumped’ as me and the girls silently made are way to the back of the warehouse.

“I don’t care how pissed you are with me, but you need to realize that she isn’t ready for this.” says Niall.

“And why isn’t she?” says Harry.

“Because she has never been on a job with us before, she doesn’t see how things work. How could you possibly risk her life by throwing her into that situation?” explains Niall.

Stepping closing I say, “Should I have a say in this?” All the guys look up at me and the girls as I say, “Considering it’s me who has to do the job not you.”

“I said no, I don’t want her doing it.” says Niall ignoring me.

“It isn’t up to you.” I say.

Ignoring me Niall looks at Max and says, “You know better than anyone that distraction doesn’t usually go well. With males as lead yeah, since all we have to do is take her to a hotel and distract her. But with Females you know not all of them are easy and she surely isn’t going to risk her innocence completely, to a damn stranger.”

“It doesn’t matter, she can do this when are you going to accept that fact? The job goes down tomorrow!” says Max.

“Then call somebody else in!” yells Niall.

“It’s too late and you know it.” says Liam.

“Then you should have called weeks ago when I told you too!” yells Niall.

Clutching his fist I step towards to the table next to Max as I say, “Can the person who is actually being discussed in all of this have a say?”

For the first time since I walked in Niall looked at me and said, “No.”

“And why the hell not?” I ask.

“Because you don’t know what is needed of you for this job and you’re already too eager to say yes.” Says Niall.

“I am not.” I say.

“It’s written all over your face. We could be sending you into a brothel house for all you know and you’re willing to jump to it.” says Niall. 

Anger wield inside of me as I snap, “So what if I am? What gives you the right to say no? Last time I checked you broke up with me so it’s not like you can play the ‘concerned boyfriend role’.” As soon as that left my mouth I regretted it. Looking at Niall, hurt crossed his face as I looked at him.