Catching Up

Chapter 2

“Can you please go put on some clothes!” I yelled as I stared at the cabinet in front of me.

“Don’t tell me you never seen a man’s prize possession before.” Smirked the guy as he sat his beer can on the table.

“Look can you just go grab a towel or something.”

“Sorry but I don’t remember what bag I packed it in.”

I could tell that he was smiling as he said that so I said, “Look I have extra towels I’ll let you borrow one, just don’t move okay.” I covered my eyes as I began feeling my way out the kitchen.

I thought I was successful till I began feeling a wall that felt like it was wet. I thought to myself, Why in the hell is this wall so wet and warm? Then I realized that it wasn’t a wall. The guy chuckled while my hand was still on what I guess was his chest, his deep chuckle ran through me as I snatched my hand back like he had burned me. I stumbled back quickly as I cursed under my breath. I had started to move to the side again when the guy yelled, “Missy wait you’re going to…” a wet hand grabbed my arm as I tripped over some bags and fell behind the couch, with the guy falling on top of me.

“Dude get your junk off me!” I yelled as I began pushing the guy up, which wasn’t going so well since he was obviously bigger than me, muscle wise.

“Alright give me a second.” The guy said as I noticed he had an Irish twang to his voice.

Placing a hand on the side of my head the guy pushed up, his hips slightly rocked against mine as he got up and off of me. I got up and quickly turned around, grabbing my bag and pulling a towel out, throwing it behind me. I stood up straightening out my now damped clothes as I asked, “Are you slightly decent?”

“Yeah.” Said the guy. I turned around and looked at him. His hair was still slightly wet, but now he stood there with a pink and blue flowery towel wrapped around his waist, showing off his amazing V-Line.

“What in the hell is your problem Niall!” I yelled.

“What do you mean?” asked Niall as he walked back to the table grabbing his beer.

“What do you mean? You can’t just strut around this condo with no clothes on!”

Drinking his beer he smiled and looked at me as he winks, “Look if it makes you feel better you can strip down to your birthday suit and parade up and down the hall if you want and you’ll get no judgment from me.”

“You’re such a fucking pig!”

“Oink, oink my love.” Niall smiled as he turns and walks into his room and closes the door.

“Out of everyday damn body in the school I have to bunk with this ass hat! Well isn’t this just my luck.” I said as I grabbed my two bags and went to my room.

It had been 9 o’clock when Max called and asked me if I wanted to go get dinner, throwing on some jogger and a tank top since it was surprisingly warm and I grabbed my keys and went to get in my car. Walking to my car I noticed that the black expedition wasn’t there anymore. I started up my car and drove off to a small town diner, and parked as I walked inside where I met Max and his friend James.

“So wait, he was just standing there, drinking a beer naked?” asked James as the waitress brought our food to the table.

“Yes! And he acted like it was just the most normal thing to do!” I said as I poured ketchup on Max’s fries. 

“I’m not surprised.” Max said as he cut into his steak.

“Why not?” I asked.

“You know Niall is a player, he probably thought that since he was bunking with a chick that it would be an unlimited smashing session.” Max explained as he poured steak sauce over his steak, “But I don’t think that he ever thought that he might get bunked with Mel.”