The Reason Why He Thinks This Is Bad/Forbidden

{Posting early since I probably won't be home tonight, So enjoy ! and new chaptper tomorrow!}

Chapter 32

Melissa POV

Waking up this morning I felt more relax then I have been ever since training started. Glancing at the clock I blink wildly trying to read the numbers. After my sight adjusted and I noticed it was 10am I jumped up and ran out the room. “Whoa Princess stop. Where’s the fire?” asked Niall as he looks up from sitting on the couch.

“I’m late Louis is going to kill me. Why didn’t you wake me up?” I yelled running my hand through my messy hair.

“Relax Louis isn’t going to be mad, you don’t have training today.” Says Niall as he moves his spoon around his bowl of cereal.

“Why not?” I asked.

“You’ve been training all week and I think that you deserve at least a couple of days off.” Taking a deep breath I relaxed my shoulders as Niall pats the seat next to him, “Come on, sit down, and catch your breath. I’m pretty sure you’re still kind of out of it.”

Walking slowly to the couch I plopped down as Niall sits his empty bowl of cereal on the table. “Now relax, you have a day off, no running around today. You can eat and sleep all you want.” Smiling weakly I realized I was still exhausted and sore so grabbing one of the couch pillows I laid down next to Niall as I went back to sleep listening to ESPN talk about some racing tournament.

------------------------

I slept for another 2 hours when Niall woke me up to get dress. Taking a shower I placed my hair in a messy (decent) ponytail, pulling on a pair of shorts, and a tank top. Walking down to Niall’s car I broke pieces off my pop tart as I asked, “Where are we going again?”

“Where going to the warehouse.” Says Niall as he unlocks the car.

Climbing into the seat as I buckled my seatbelt I say, “I thought you said I had the day off.”

Starting up the car Niall grabs my pop tart and takes a bite as he hands it back and says, “You do, I just don’t want to risk leaving you here by yourself since we have a possible lead on the chip.”

Nearly chocking on my pop tart I turn to Niall and say, “You do? Where is it? Can I go?”

Handing me his water bottle Niall says, “First off drink the water, second I don’t know we’ll find out when we get to the warehouse, and lastly hell no you’re not going.”

“Why not?”

“You know I see that you ask that question a hell of a lot.”

“I only do it because you and everyone else always want someone to beg something out of you. Why not just say what you want to say without all of these pauses.”

“Because it brings in a sense of drama Princess.”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, but why can’t I go?”

Driving onto the freeway Niall says, “Because we need to be in and out and not trying to be mean darlin’ but you aren’t as quick as me and the boys yet. Also if the people who have the chip or the people who are after the chip see you there and with us there going to know something is up and try to take you. I rather not risk that so the answer is no.”

“But…”

“The only but’s I want to hear is about one’s arse, if it’s not that kind of but then I don’t want to hear it.”

“You know I can’t stand you sometimes.”

Niall laughs, “Impossible you worship me.”

“Yeah I worship you like I worship a snake.”