What Is It Going To Be?

Aww Shit ! 0.0

Mel’s POV

After a few days missing in action, I was at a complete lost on what to do with Niall. His hot and cold personality was getting crazier by the hour. I tried to talk to him, but nothing actually helped and asking the boys what was going on was impossible considering they knew as much as I did, which was nothing.

Hanging out with the boys at Harry’s flat we laughed and talked about past memories when Niall text me.

Busy?

Talking to the boys.

Where are you?

Harry’s.

Hungry?

Always

That’s my girl J Pick you up in 20.

Sounds good.

“Earth to Melly!” yells Harry as I jerk my head up to look at him.

“I’m sorry what did you say?”

“I asked what is one of the craziest things you did when you were with Zayn.” Ask Harry.

“Craziest thing? Hmmm.” I say as I close my eyes thinking. “I think it’ll have to be…. The night we broke into my old school so we could trash the gym.”

“Wait!” yells Max as he jumps up, “You were the one who fucked up the gym that year?”

I nod as Zayn says, “I remember that! That was epic!”

“Well what did you guess do?” ask Liam.

“They covered the whole gym in designs, painted with spray cans, and then they flooded the gym. Basketball, volleyball and PE were canceled for a week so they could clean out the place.” explains Max.

“What made you do that?” ask Louis.

“It was late one night and Zayn had gotten suspended again for smoking on campus and I was out with him and a couple of his friends and it just sort of happened.” I say.

“Wow Mel, you were a badass.” Says Liam.

“It was temporary, once she and Zayn broke up she was back to Ol innocent Mel.” Smiles Max.

“I keep hearing about this crazy party girl Mel, I want to meet her.” Says Liam.

“I second that.” says Harry.

I laugh shaking my head, “No way, I was a mess.”

“Why not?” ask Louis.

“Because she was the female version of Niall, minus the sex.” Says Zayn.

“Wait what!” yells Louis, Liam, and Harry.

“Yeah, Mel wasn’t always a nerd.” Says Zayn as he looks at me, “No offense.”

“None taken.” I say smiling looking back at my phone.

“She used to be one of those study in the day party at night girl. Hot girl with a functioning brain, makes any girl hot.” Says Zayn.

“I don’t believe it.” says Harry.

“Believe it, she was crazy which is why we were ‘popular’ in school. It wasn’t until after that night in ’09 that she switched up.” says Max losing his enthusiasm.