The Din (Niall's POV) Long

{This, this, this is dedicated toooo........ My luffbug Heaven.. For telling people about this story on IG. Love you buttercup <3 Now onto the story!}

Chapter 25

Niall POV

Slamming the door I hopped in my truck and headed over to Harry’s flat. Lying to Mel about me going out with Krista was just a cover, but I had no intentions what so ever to hang with her tonight. The ride to Harry’s flat was about 10 minutes; only because I got hungry and started craving for a cheese burger. Arriving at Harry’s flat I saw Max’s avalanche already parked in the driveway so pulling in behind Harry’s Rover, parked and climbed out the car. Walking in I went straight for the fridge and grabbed a beer. I wasn’t planning on drinking tonight, but Mel pissed me off when she said she had a date with a lad name Tyler.

“Sup bro you alright?” asked Max looking up from some scattered paper on the table.

“Yeah man, why do you ask?” I asked stepping from the kitchen.

“Well I thought we were doing the job sober tonight. Change of heart?” asked Max nudging his chin towards the beer in my head.

Shite I did say that, shrugging I said, “Just a warm up drink, I just needed something to calm my thoughts.”

Walking from the back room Harry looked up from his IPad and said, “You nervous for tonight?”

No, but it’s not like I could tell them that the reason I’m upset is because of Mel, when I continuously tell them I don’t have feelings for her. So shrugging I looked at the paper on the table and said, “Not nervous more on the lines that I’m skeptic. When have we ever had a pick up at ‘The Din’? It’s a pool hall and it’s in public, I don’t trust this guy, something is fishy about him.”

“We got the order it’s not like we have been put in bad situations before.” Said Max.

“So you must not remember the McMann drop where we we’re cornered but his guys with guns?”

Max turned in his chair and said, “McMann was reneging on the deal, that’s a different story.”

“Whatever.” I said as I downed the last of my beer and tossed the can in the trash. “What's the run tonight?”

Harry walked to the table and sat his IPad in the middle so we all could see it. “We pick up the car at ‘The Din’ The chip should been in the computer system then afterwards we drop the car.” Explained Harry.

“And where are we dropping the car?” I asked putting my hands on the back of the Chair that Max was sitting in.

“You will get the text with the address after we leave ‘The Din’.” said Harry.

I ran a hand threw my hair, “Are we packing for this?” Max leans over, grabbing a small duffle bag as he sits it on the table. “You know it.” Walking to the bag I opened it and pulled out a shiny black Smith and Weston Pistol. Running my hand over the hostler as I checked the bullets I smiled, “Harry you cleaned my baby?”

Harry turning off the iPad looked at me and said, “You left it in my car last week, since I cleaned mine I thought I would clean yours.”

Unlocking the safety lock I placed the pistol under my white shirt, pulling my leather jacket over it and said, “I would kiss you, but I think you might like it.”

Harry grabbed a gun and cocked it and pointed at my jock and said, “You bring your lips anywhere near me, you’re going to need surgery, and I don’t think they can repair your jock if it’s blown to pieces.”