A Not So Winter Wonderland (Long)

{Miss Me ? ;D}

Chapter 44

“Merry Christmas Princess.” Is the first thing I heard when I woke up this morning.

After staying up with Niall till about 4am, watching crappy zombie movies, I finally crashed and It felt like I was away from the world. The past few days has been stressful for me and the boys. Someone has been calling nonstop saying that we needed to watch our backs, that we weren't safe. Louis couldn’t pinpoint where the calls were coming from nor could he find out who was making them since it was obvious that the phone was a prepaid so we had no way of tracking it. I’d stayed home more often, while Niall and the boys did surveillance of the place after someone left a note on Casper saying,

Leave town, you’ve been spotted. Their coming after you.

I thought it was one of the middle school boys that stayed on the second floor who got pissed after Niall threaten to kick there ass for trying to key Casper, after I told them they were too young for me to date, but Niall and Harry didn’t think so. It wasn't until a few more notes throughout the day were place, when Niall insisted that I never leave his side, and that if I did, I would promise to have one of the boys with me just in case.

----------------------------------

Pulling the blankets over my head I groaned and mumbled some nonsense to Niall about it being too early for Christmas. Laughing, Niall pulls the blankets up and snuggles in behind me as he says, “It’s almost noon, I think if you wait any longer Christmas will be over with.”

“Then let it be over. I’m tired.” I mumble smothering my face into my pillow.

Grabbing me by the waist Niall turns me over to face him as he smiles and says, “I’ve let you sleep long enough, now I want you up.” Throwing the blankets off of the bed Niall pulls me into a sitting position as he says, “Close your eyes.”

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I blinked wildly at him as I ask, “Why?”

“I have a present for you so shut them.”

“You didn’t have to get me anything.”

“I know, but I wanted to. So can you please close your eyes?”

Looking up into Niall’s bright ocean like blue eyes, I smiled and said, “Okay.”

Closing my eyes, I felt Niall stand up and walk across the room. Returning back to the bed, it dipped under Niall’s weight as he says, “Okay, now open your eyes.”

Smiling I opened my eyes that were fixated on him. I started to ask what was I looking at when he glances down. Following his sight to his hands I gasped and cover my mouth. “Niall.” I whispered as my eyes locked onto the box in his hand.

In Niall’s hand he held a blue Tiffany’s box that had a Diamond ‘N’ in crusted necklace inside. Taking the box out of Niall’s hand I slowly run my fingers over the diamonds, just taken back by how stunning it looked. “You like it?” asked Niall as he looks at me.

“Like it? I love it!” I yell as I throw my arms around his neck.

Grabbing me by the waist Niall pulls me onto his lap, with me crossing my legs behind him. “You really like it?” ask Niall.

Nodding I kiss his lips, “I love it.”

Kissing the tip of my nose Niall says, “I’m glad. I have to admit I was skeptic what to get you.”

“You were?”

Niall nodded. “Yes, I wasn’t sure if I should get you more books, or a new bookcase. I thought about getting Casper redone, but I figured that I wouldn’t since I just got him a month ago.”