I Can't Find Niall (CPW Part 2)

Chapter 40

Niall POV

"I want out." I said as I picked up my phone redialing an unknown number.

"What do you mean you want out?" said the husky voice on the other line.

"Exactly what I said. I'm done. This case is bullshite and Krista is getting on my last damn nerve."

"We had a deal!"

"Fuck the deal! I'm done."

"You're going to regret this Mr. Horan. Are you really ready to put Ms. Edwards's life on the line due to your stupidity?"

"If you even think about coming within 5 miles of her I will kill you!" I snapped.

The husky voice laughed, "I'll see you one day Mr. Horan, till then I wish you the best. You and Ms. Edwards will need it."

Ending the call I picked up my glass and through it at the wall. Why did this have to happen? Boss Man said if I fucked around with Krista long enough for one of his men's to get information from the school that he would do more digging around to see who was after Mel and why? I didn't believe that the chip was the only reason why, especially after I found a car tailing Mel and I noticed that someone was tracking her cell phone.

Thinking that Mel would be better off without me around I decided that maybe this shit with Krista would help her want to get away from me, but I was wrong. The short time that she moved out it was like my world crashed. Everything in the house reminded me of her, the kitchen, the couch, the bed, and that ugly arse coffee cup she talked me into buying at the student fair. I wanted her back, I wanted to see her, but she didn't want to talk to me.

Last night at the party I was shocked to see Mel with blonde hair. It was nice but I missed the brown. The way is shined under the sun, and the way it made the green in her hazel brown eyes pop. I just wanted her back, here with me. Taking a shower I changed into a different shirt, and jeans. Tonight was part 2 of CPW and I was determine to get Mel to talk to me whether she like it or not.

----------------------

Tonight's party was being held by notorious Parker triplets. They were known for having the most lavish amount of liquor. If I can't find her tonight then I'll just drink my arse off I thought to myself as a banging noise echoed from my door. Opening it I stepped aside letting Harry walk in. "What's up bro?" I said as I closed the door.

"What's this I hear about you working some case on Krista?" asked Harry.

"Oh that." I said walking to the kitchen, "It was something just to bs with." Grabbing my wallet I asked, "How did you know I had a case with her?"

"Mel told me, she seemed pissed off."

Nodding I said, "Yeah I know."

"Mind telling me what's going on?" asked Harry.

"It's too much to explain."

Harry sat on the couch and said, "I have nothing, but time."

Glancing at my watch I said, "It's 8 the party is starting."

"I don't give a fuck. You either tell me what's going on or you're going to lose more than your balls tonight."

I sighed and sat across from Harry "Might as well get this over with now."

------------------------------

Harry jumped up and shook his head, dark curls falling everywhere, "Wait so you're telling me there is another hit put on Mel, that's not regarding the chip?" I nodded as he says, "And now that you reneged on the deal their is a possibility that this guy is going to come after you and Mel?" I nodded again.