Back To School! Yay? (Long)

Chapter 34

Melissa POV

“I don’t get it; you have a perfect set up here. You don’t have to worry about anything and you can come and go as you please. Why do you want to go back to school?” asked Niall as he picks up our plates taking them to the kitchen.

“I do get tired of hanging with you guys all the time, I would like to be around some girls to level out all this testosterone that I’m surrounded by daily.” I explained.

“Then put Haz in a dress and some heels and go shopping.”

“It wouldn’t be the same.”

“Why not?”

“Look Max is already sick of me dragging him shopping, Louis refuses to go shoe shopping with me after that one time he told that lady peach was not her color and she almost cut him.”

Niall laughs, “I remember that, funny shite.”

Rolling my eyes I continued, “Harry says he doesn’t like going to Barnes and Noble, and you have banned chick flicks in this place.”

“That’s not my fault you should have picked another movie.”

“You was the one who said you wanted to watch ‘Beastly’.”

“No I said we could watch that movie ‘A walk to memories’”

“It’s called A walk to remember.”

“No it’s called never being played in my flat again. You want chick flick night you go ask Sasha from next door. I’ll bet she’d be thrilled to watch it with you.”

“Your neighbor is 83 years old!”

“See and that would make it a perfect play date, you can talk with her through the first 15 minutes and by the time they introduce the main character’s love interest she’ll be fast asleep snoring.” Says Niall laughing as he puts the dishes in the dishwasher.

“That’s not funny Niall! I need interactions with people other than you, Max, Harry, and Louis.”

“What about Liam have you even tried asking him to hang?”

“I asked that asshole if he could take me to the pharmacy and he had the nerve to ask me was I going to pick up condoms to come hang out with him, and if I was, to make sure to get the extra-large, he said and I quote, ‘I don’t want nothing breaking since I’m a big guy. Well big where it counts.’”

Me and Niall shuddered at the same time as Niall says, “Okay you could have kept that to yourself, I didn’t not need that visual.”

“Since I had to hear it and he is your friend, you are going to suffer along with me.”

Grabbing his phone Niall says, “Why can’t you just do online classes?”

“Because I need human interaction Niall and don’t you dare say that there are plenty of humans around here, because your neighbors are creepy as hell.”

“They are not.”

“Are so! Mr. Jefferson asked me to give him a sponge bath last week.”

Standing at the table Niall says, “What can I say, Mr. Jefferson loves sponge baths. He probably thought you was his nurse.”

“Then what about Mr. Keenly asking me every day to help him to his car.”

“He is an older person who likes assistants.”

“Bullshit 3 days in a row he asked me can I drive him to that brothel on Main.”

“The man loves his women.”