5: Follow Me

5: Follow Me

♔Matt Klarner♔

"Fuck drama, let's skip," Tyson suggested. Tyson and I took drama because we thought it would be an easy 'A', but we ended up in a class full of LGs and since our actual drama teacher was on fraternity leave, the school's band teacher Mr. Sachs, took her place. The guy's retarded and tried to persuade us into calling him 'director'. I was barely passing that class considering all the times I ditched with Tyson.

I followed him to the river near our school where most of the wild parties were held. Heck, I'm probably standing in the spot where I lost my virginity. We met up with Bridget and Tyson's on-off girlfriend, Shelby. Shelby was the type of girl who's constantly bubbly and pisses you off as hell. 

"Hey, I got the stuff," Bridget chirped, pulling out a paper bag. I immediately knew the contents inside judging from Bridget's big ass smile. We rarely did pot, but when Bridget's older brother got us some, it was a waste not to use it. 

***

"Oh shit, you just pulled off my nose!" Shelby giggled when Tyson flicked her nose. We bursted out laughing and I fell off the log I was sitting on almost into the shallow stream by our side.

Suddenly, I was flying. "Grab on to my legs before I fly away!" I cried out. I tried to stay on the ground, but my legs wouldn't listen and they kept dangling in the air. We were all laughing loudly as Tyson and Bridget tried holding on to my legs to prevent me from flying off while Shelby was still looking for her invisible nose.

"Let- let's go eat some... sushi," Bridget burped. My stomach growled in agreement and I pulled myself back onto the ground. Flying wasn't my thing.

"Is anyone there?" A loud booming voice echoed. He sounded like Oz of Wizard of Oz, I just wanted to give the big old moustache guy a huge hug. 

"Shit, run!" Tyson yelled and laughed at the same time as he gasped for air. We ran for our lives since none of us could get caught or else resulting in a suspension or service. I separated from them and sprinted to the school field, accidentally colliding into some idiot who got in my way.

"What the-" I looked up to see a blurry girl picking up her books.

♕Emily Brown♕

He finally stirred. It's been three hours.

"Where the fuck am I?" Matt mumbled when one of his eyes peeked open.

"You're at my house so please refrain from swearing," I instructed in monotone as I turned my back on him with my wheely chair to continue writing our history project.

"How'd I get here?" 

"Well, you were pretty high and decided to follow me home by 'flying'. Then, when I let you in only because you wouldn't leave me alone and started yelling 'rape' on my porch, you ate all my food and passed out on my bed," I explained, turning the wheely chair back around to see his reaction.

He slowly sat up and quickly swiping the empty bag of BBQ chips on the ground, probably hoping I didn't see what he just did. Matt's brown hair was all over the place which gave him an irresistible tough look. "Sorry..." he gave me a half hearted smile and avoided eye contact.

"It's okay, at least now you don't have an excuse to not participate on the project," I reasoned as he groaned and fell back onto the bed.

After about an hour, Matt finally decided to 'help' me on the project. He actually wasn't much help and when I read his research papers, I realized he took the entire thing straight out of wikipedia. Much to his disdain, I made him restart it. As I was compiling the finished research papers together, I heard a growl. I turned to Matt who had his face down on the table, failing to stay awake. "You hungry?" I asked. His head jerked up and he nodded vigorously like a puppy trying to get some biscuits.