By seeing the way he replied, both of them were having a fight, I thought. He must be frustrated as he was crazily in love with her. "She will, Jimin. Every girls will. Even if both of you are having a fight. She'll get jealous if she sees you with someone else." I said to him; trying to comfort him and trying to make him to stop hugging me because it was too tight that I can't barely breath. "She's having someone else behind my back. We...we broke up." He said. He made me speechless. Was she meeting her new boy—and she left Seungri with me because of that?

"Girls are all the same! They keep on calling man as trash but they don't realise that they can be trash too!" He shouted with frustration. I knew, it would be very hurt if someone that you like cheated on you. It was very hard to find a guy like Jimin, I mean, he loved Hyejin so much —but why did you still hugging me? Let me go you jerk! "Woooo, you have to be back to reality, Jimin. You're talking to a girl right now." I said while pushing him—breaking the hug. He looked at me with a very serious look. He hadn't give me that kind of look for a long time already. Maybe it was because he didn't disturbed me at school anymore. I knew it's temporary. "You appeared because you want to be the one who comfort me while I am going through this so that I'll choose you to become 'Jimin's Girl' after this, right?" He suddenly said. His words were all nonsense. I'm not offering myself to be his girl, I was just thinking that if he just needed someone to talk to. What a complete freak, Park Jimin.

"God please save me! I am innocent." I said in a very sarcastic way. Jimin who was still looking at me bursted laughing —what so funny? I also had no idea. "Can I share it with you?" He asked. The way he talked, it was a different side of him. It made me feel like I'm his friend instead of his enemy at school. He actually had a heart of gold. "Sure."— I said while nodding my head; getting ready to become a listener for him that night. "Lately, she started to act strangely. She changed her password and didn't want to pick up my call at midnight just like how we used to do." He started to tell me.

"But you still asked her to spend time with Seungri?" I interrupted. I rubbed my forehead as he just hit my head with his middle finger as I was interrupting his story. It hurts but he looked very funny as he was pissed off when I suddenly said something —that's kinda cute. "I thought she was really spending her time with Seungri, but I ended up seeing her making out with someone else when I was on my way to meet her at the park." He continued. So I was right, that 'important thing' she had to handle was her new boyfriend. That's quite selfish when she left Seungri just to meet her new boyfriend. But we all knew, boyfriend was more important than everything. That sucks. "She saw me. But she said, everything about us...is over." He said, he dissapointed, I knew it. I didn't reply anything as I am afraid if I'll just hurt him even more.

But all of sudden, he chuckled. It made me confused even more. Maybe he was trying to not to look sad in front of me. He wanted me to know that he's strong enough to face this. But what I was thinking was completely wrong. "Yah Hyura. I should've trust you when you said she'll break up with me before." He suddenly brought back what I've said in the past. Yeah, at that time, I was completely annoyed with him and his girfriend.
.
.
.
He was saying that I'm jealous of him because he had a girlfriend while I was still a successful loner. "It's okay to be single. She's a player. Trust me, you aren't her last and yes you'll become just like me and at that time, please don't come begging to join my 'single' club." That was what I've said to him.
.
.
.
"Yah! I think that guy must be more handsome that you. She chose him over you, right?" I said while trying to not to laugh in front of him—that's the fact Park Jimin. He glared at me while I was still looking at him innocently; just like I didn't say anything bad about him. "More handsome than me? So you are trying to say that I am handsome? Wow, someone who hates me just said I am handsome indirectly." I facepalmed myself after listening to his conclusion. Yeah, I admit that I was very bad at this. But he was just too confident and full of himself. But that's good—love myself, love yourself.