Chapter 24

I wake up to my phone blown up and I see the first one who texted was Cameron. It says "How'd you sleep?"

I wonder if he was thinking about me all night. I reply by saying "was out like a light."

So my day so far is pretty much me laying on my bed getting a bunch of texts from people asking if I'm okay. Everyone is explaining to me what happened last night. I'm getting a bunch of different stories. I'm enjoying reading the same night from different perspectives.

One person explains that Cameron and the football team beat up a guy and broke his nose. I hope that isn't true. Well, the whole part about his nose.

The last thing I remember is collapsing on the basketball court and someone running to me and carrying me somewhere. Oh and I vividly remember being at Cameron's house and meeting his sister. I don't remember a whole lot.

I text Liv "can you come pick me up so I can get my car it's still at your house? 😂"

She texts back "yeah 😂 be there in 20."

I throw on a white lace crop top with light denim shorts. I find this cute big necklace and this light green thin cardigan looking thing and put them on.

While I wait for Liv to come I just get my laptop out and watch a little of "Grey's Anatomy" on Netflix.

Finally I receive a text that says "here, bring money for food we are gonna go out before you get your car back."

I quickly run up to my room and open
the draw in my desk looking for a loose $20 dollar bill. I know I put one or two in my desk.

I grab it and run down stairs. I open the front door and walk to the passenger side of her red Jeep. I open the car door and say "Hey." and sit down.

"Hey. How are you?" She says looking really concerned. While she starts driving.

"I feel all good." I say laughing.

She says "Did you really go back to Cameron's house?"

"Apparently." I say looking out the window.

"Okay so...what happened?!?!?" She asks looking at me for a second.

"I don't remember." I say.

"What?" She says. "How do you not remember?"

"And he didn't try anything?" She asks turning on her turn signal.

"Liv." I say.

"What?" She says.

"I don't remember!" I say laughing "Someone slipped something in my drink remember?"

"Oh yeah." She giggles. "How was that by the way?"

"Horrible." I answer.

"Where are we going by the way?" I ask scrolling through Instagram looking at pics from the court last night.

"I don't know. Where you wanna go?" She asks.

"I don't care." I reply.

"Applebees here we come." She says.