"Nobody?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's what I said." I shrugged putting our items into the counter.

The cashier rang everything up and Eric pulled some cash from his wallet to cover our groceries. After putting the bags into our buggy, I grabbed the receipt and walked out of the store. Eric followed closely behind.

"It gotta be somebody important for him to be hugging and kissing on you." He caught an attitude.

"Baby he's just an old friend and an ex. Keyword:Ex. Tupac and I are just really good friends. That's it. That's all." I grabbed my keys from my purse.

"Hmph." Eric said taking the keys from me and unlocking the trunk. He then walked to the car and unlocked it.

"Are you not gonna help me with these bags?" I asked.

"Nah. You got it." He shrugged.

"You can put these bags away or be on the couch tonight." I said taking Erin out of the basket. "Pick one." I rolled my eyes at him.

Eric sucked his teeth and began putting the grocery bags away.

"That's what I thought." I said and walked to the passenger side.

I strapped Rii into her car seat and made sure it was secure before getting in. Eric got into the driver's seat and started the car. We both buckled up and he pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"That nigga was being a little too friendly with you. Don't get homeboy fucked up." Eric said looking at me then back towards the road.

He made a right at the stop sign, heading back towards our house.

"Didn't we just settle this shit in the parking lot?" I asked. "I told you what happened."

"I'm just saying."

"Okay but unlike you, you can trust me. I can't say the same for your ass."

"This shit again." He said.

"You're right. This shit again Eazy." I said sarcastically..

He didn't say anything to me the rest of the ride home. Eric was definitely the jealous type, but he was also the type to get around. The hug me and Pac shared? It was innocent. We were just two friends catching up. That's it.

Once we pulled up into the driveway, I got out of the car and unbuckled my baby.

"Come here my little baby." I said grabbing her from her car seat.

I put my purse on my shoulder and walked up the steps. Eric was right behind me with the bags. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door before walking into the house. I decided to get Henrii changed while Eric made another trip to get the rest of the bags.

Eazy

Jada and I had been home for the past six hours and still hadn't exchanged a word. We were both stubborn and I knew I would be the first to try and make shit right.

After giving Eric and Erica a bath, I got them dressed and ready for bed. I tucked them both into bed and kissed their heads.

"Daddy love y'all." I said turning the night light on.

"Love you daddy." Eric said before he turned over.

I looked over at Henrii sleeping peacefully in her crib before walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

I walked past Jada and to our bedroom. I stripped out of all my clothes until I was in nothing but a pair of boxers. I slipped into the bed and decided to watch tv.

After about thirty minutes of waiting on Jada I got up to see where in the hell she was. I walked into the front and noticed she was on the phone. I leaned against the wall.

"No. No. You should follow your dreams always. I think that sounds great." She said putting the last of the dishes away.

"Well whatever you choose to do, I support you."

She turns around and looks at me. She purses her lips and leans against the counter, looking down at her feet

"We'll I'm gonna head to bed now. Yeah. Mhmm. It was nice talking to you too. Okay. Goodnight."

She put the phone back on the hook.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Eric please not this again." She says, walking past me.

"Hell you doing on the phone with him? Especially at this time of the night."

I shut the lights off and followed her back to the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

"I told him I would call him. It's not even like that. Just innocent conversation. That's all."

I looked at her and she threw her robe on the chair.

"Eric it's nothing. I'm sorry if that made you upset. I won't talk to him this late again. Okay?" She said.

"You shouldn't be talking to him at all but I'll let it slide. I trust you."

"Wish I could say the same for you." She mumbled.

"Look Jada I'm trying."

"I hear you." She said getting in bed.

Jada was beginning to piss me off with her attitude. I was trying to do right by both her and Erin. Was I perfect? Far from it. But I'd been faithful and that's what I planned on being going forward.

I climbed onto the bed and in between her legs.

"Eric what are you doing?" Jada asked looking down at me.

I pulled her nightgown up, exposing her pink panties. I pulled them off with a quickness and spread her legs.

"I hope that you don't think that- Ooohhh." She said putting her hand on the back of my head.

Kim

After getting into an argument with my mother for the millionth time this week, I was completely over it. Everything was always "O'Shea this." And "O'Shea that." My mother didn't approve of Cube or my relationship with him.

She was more upset at that fact that Cube was the father rather than the fact that I was pregnant. I was so sick of going back and forth with her. I loved him and I knew that he was gonna make a great father.

"Kimberly where are you going?" My mother asks walking behind me and into my room.

"Mom I just need some space." I said throwing some clothes into my overnight bag.

"Where are you going to go this late?" She asked. "You can't go out this late alone. You're carrying a child."

I put my bag on my shoulder and looked at her. "Mom I'll be fine. I'm gonna spend at the nice at Eric and Jada's."

She looked me and nodded her head, stepping out of my way. I walked past her and to the front door. She closed it behind me as I walked out.

Cube was currently waiting for me in front. I put my bag into the backseat and hopped into the passenger seat before we pulled off.

Cube looked over at me. "Are you okay?"

I shook my head and wiped the tears away from my cheeks. "No." I said quietly.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks.

I shook my head and sat back, looking out of the window.