Chapter 45

The press conference day has come. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo wake up late on that day. Jong Kook woke up first and wake Ji Hyo up. They realise that it's already 12:30 pm. They shower. Jong Kook brought Ji Hyo for a brunch, and they go to the Namyang hall.

A few reporters and fans were already arrived. They were sitting uncomfortably in a room.

"Oppa..I'm nervous..."

"Don't be..I'm here with you...everything is going to be fine..." he holds her hand.

Later, Gary has arrived and join them.

Gary: Anyeonghaseyo.. Hyung, Ji Hyo.
Both: Owh...ne...
KJK: Gary ya...you know what to say, right?
Gary: Ne, hyung..I've practice a lot...
KJK: Arasso...thanks Gary ya...please help us to convince them...MC is just for a show...
Gary: Okay, hyung. Don't worry...

Then, Gap Jin call them. Three of them walk into the hall. Cameras were flashing around, fans were screaming making them more nervous. They take a sit and start to talk.

KJK: Anyeonghaseyo... As everybody know, I've made this PC to tell everyone about my true relationship with Song Ji Hyo.
SJH: Anyeonghaseyo...
Gary: Anyeonghaseyo...
KJK: You may ask us the question...

Reporter 1: Kim Jong Kook ssi, how long have you been together with Song Ji Hyo?
KJK: It's quite long actually...maybe 4 months...

Reporter 2: Song Ji Hyo ssi, how about your relationship with Kang Gary ssi?
SJH: Ah~ ne...actually, I've no special relationship with Kang Gary. We're just a close friend...no more than that actually..

Reporter 3: Kang Gary ssi, how about Monday Couple?
Gary: Okay, it's actually a question that I've been waiting for. Okay, as you all know, Monday Couple is a love line in the show who is played by Ji Hyo and me. Monday Couple is just a couple on-screen. We're just doing our job in Running Man. Monday Couple never be a reality couple...we're just...not to say acting but kind of, to make the show more interesting. So the conclusion is, Monday Couple are only on-screen.

Reporter 4: Kim Jong Kook ssi, how do you and Song Ji Hyo become couple?
KJK: Ah~ ne. Actually, I've liked her since our first met. As you know in Family Outing. Without my notice, Ji Hyo liked me too...and we start dating. But we've broke up after a few years. I was too disappointed to myself and when I knew that Ji Hyo is going to be on Running Man, I'm excited...but I'm scared to express my feeling. One day, she's the one who found that I liked her and we became a couple again till now.

The people in the hall was awe with his answer. Then Gap Jin end the press conference. The reporters were taking pictures of them. After get out from the hall, they've some small talk..

KJK: Gary ya...jeongmal gomawo..I don't know what to say if you weren't here with us...gomawo
Gary: Eyy...no need hyung...we're a family. Help each other is important...
SJH: Oppa..gomawo...you've tried convince the MC fans for us....
Gary: Gwenchanha...ji Hyo ya...hyung, I really need to go now. There's work waiting.
KJK: Ne..ne.. Okay, Thank You again. Bye!
Gary: Okay! Bye...

Both of them back to the apartment and have a talk.

"Oppa, do we succeed?"

"I think so..."

Jong Kook were scrolling the internet news.

"Ji Hyo ya...we're became a viral!" he said.

"Jinjja?" she said as she look at Jong Kook's laptop.

"Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo have been a couple for 4 months"

"How about Gary?"

"Monday Couple has gone forever?"

"New couple on Running Man! SpartAce Couple!"

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook feel guilty by knowing that people still hoping on Monday Couple but happy at the same time by knowing and other people were supporting them.

"Oppa...they're still on Monday Couple..." she said with guilty.

"No..not everyone! Look! SpartAce Couple! They're supporting us..."

"But the others..."

"Gwenchanha...we just need to hope that they'll accept us as a real couple on day...okay?"

"Okay, oppa..."

"Look...they've made SpartAce Couple for long time ago...no worries...we still haveany supporting fans...they'll understand us..."

"Okay...I really owe them...they must be waiting for this, right?"

"Yes...so, let pay it back by making they happy seeing us like a real couple..."

"Okay...they're all Jjang fans...they're really good in picking names too!"

"Yeah...SpartAce...hahaha.."

"Hahahah..." he give a peck on her lips.