Chapter 12

The next morning, Ji Hyo's awake. Her head hurts a lot. She moan in pain and sit straight. Noticed the small note beside her, she take it.

To: My Love, Ji Hyo

Wakey! Wakey! Good Morning! I'm sorry for not waking you up earlier, Gap Jin called me and need me at the studio and I have no heart to wake you up. Eat the hangover soup and jjamppong. I'll be back at 5! Love you! ;)

From: Your one and only, Handsome oppa

"He's so cute..." she thought while smiling.

She clean herself and eat the hangover soup with the jjamppong. Scrolling her SNS account, she saw an unexpected news.

"LEE DONG WOOK IS BACK! HE WILL BE INVITED TO THE GAME SHOW: RUNNING MAN"

She immediately call her best friend.

"Yeoboseyo? Who's this?" Dong Wook startled.

"Yah!! How dare you ask me? Did you delete my name from your contact number?!" she burst out.

"Wait a minute...is this...Song Ji Hyo?"

"Neh! This is your friend! Song Ji Hyo...why you didn't tell me, you're back?"

"Sorry...I'm busy lately...why don't we meet? I'm not so busy now..."

"Sure...you know the Cafe in front my apartment?"

"Yup! Latte Cafe?"

"Yeah...at 2?"

"Sure! Bye!"

"Bye!"

-Call Ended-

She saw Dong Wook at the corner of the cafe, sitting while stirring his own drink. She approach him with a smile.

"Ji Hyo..." Dong Wook immediately stands and stare at her.

"T-take a sit..." he said and she nod.

"So...how're you now?" he ask.

"Much better...everyday of course..." she said with a smile.

"Yeah..."

"How about you? Any girlfriend?" she raise her eyebrows a few time.