Chapter 29

"Anyeonghaseyo!!" Ji Hyo greeted her parents and her sister.

"Omo!! Is that Song Ji Hyo??!!" Mrs. Cheon said.

"Ne, eomma!! I missed you....long time no see!!"

"Yah!! Unnie!! You don't miss me!!" Seong Eun said.

"Yah!! Of course I missed my little clumsy sister..."

"Hehehehe..." Seong Eun hugs Ji Hyo for a while.

"Appa!!! I missed you!!" Ji Hyo said and run towards her appa.

"Owh...I missed you too...and who's the handsome guy behind you?" Mr. Cheon said and point to Jong Kook.

"Anyeonghaseyo... Kim Jong Kook ibnida..." Jong Kook greeted Ji Hyo's family.

"Urmm...eomma, appa. Jong Kook oppa is my boyfriend..."

"Unnie!! How could you take him, first?? I'm his no.1 fan!! Oppa!!!"

"Hahaha..kamsahabnida Seong Eun ssi..."

"Aishh..oppa, just call me Seong Eun..."

"Wahh!! I'm so happy for you, Ji Hyo ya...you finally get one..."

" Aaahh...you're handsome and kind...go and just marry her...I like you...she's not getting younger...hehehe" Mr. Cheon said.

"Appa...why talk about that?...so, eomma and appa are not mad?" she ask

"Of course not...why would us?"

" Urrmm...cause I tought you want Gary oppa to be my boyfriend... "

"Yah...we're your parents... We accept every decision you make as long as you're happy..." Ji Hyo eomma said.

" Gomawo, eomma and appa!! Saranghae!!!" she hugs both if her parents.

"Jong Kook ah...just talk like I'm your father, okay? Don't be too shy...we're now a family..." Mr. Cheon reminds him.

" Ne, Urr..what should I call..."

"Just call me Harabeoji..." Mr. Cheon said.

"And call me eomoni...please don't talk formally" Mrs. Cheon said

"Ne, harabeoji and eomoni..."

"Appa...we need to go...I need to meet Jong Kook's oppa parents..."

"Aahh..don't you want to drink or eat?" Mrs. Cheon said.

"Ani, gwenchanha eomoni...we've already eaten just now..."

"Okay...I see. Ji Hyo ya...attitude... Be careful, okay? And Jong Kook ah...take care of my daughter. She's hard to take care..."

"Eomma!!!"

"Hahahaha...ne..I will."

"Bye, eomma, appa!! See you later...Ji Eun ah...study well...saranghae!!" Ji Hyo said.

"Ne, unnie!!" Seong Eun replied.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo bows to Mr. and Mrs. Cheon as soon as they go out. Now, Jong Kook headed to his parents house and drive slowly.

"Jagiya...is it okay if I wore this dress? Do I need to wear make up?"

"Wow...you're nervous, huh? Don't worry, you look great don't need to wear make up just be yourself...they're gonna love you..." Jong Kook tried to calm Ji Hyo.

"Jinjja? I'm so nervous...what if they don't like me? What if they hated me?"

"Yah...don't be so sensitive...I bet they're gonna love you..."

After a few minutes, they've arrived. Ji Hyo was so nervous till her hands were shaking.

"Hey...baby. Don't be so nervous...I'm here...just be yourself and don't worry of anything...okay?"

"Urmm...okay...Gomawo"

Jong Kook give a peck on Ji Hyo's lips and enter the house.

"Anyeonghaseyo!!!"

"Ne...Jong Kook??" Jong Kook's brother, Jong Dae said.

"Hyung!! Long time...how are you? Where's eomoni?"

"Wwahh...eomoni is at the living room...who's the pretty lady,here? Isn't she Song Ji Hyo? Omo!! Omo!! I'm your no.1 fan...Kim Jong Dae ibnida..."

"Ne, Song Ji Hyo ibnida...nice to meet you..."

"Hyung, Ji Hyo is my girlfriend..."

"Mwuh?? Haish...you're really know how to spoil the mood... Go and meet eomoni...appa is there too..."

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo headed to the living room and greeted Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Both of them curious about Ji Hyo.

"Jong Kook ah...who is this? Isn't she's the lady you like for years? Her pictures is posted everywhere on your wall..." Mr.Kim said.

"Ne, Anyeonghaseyo... Cheon Seong Im ibnida...Song Ji Hyo is my stage name but you can call me Seong Im.."

"Ne...ne..I see. You're so beautiful...and kind...I knew it from my son..he always talks about your kindness... Hehehe..." Mr. Kim said.

"Ne... Kamsahabnida... Mr. Kim..."

"Aii...don't call me Mr. Kim...call me harabeoji..." Mr. Kim said while smiling.

"And call me eomoni...I like your preference...you're so pretty as Jong Kook said..."

"Ahh..gomawo eomoni and harabeoji..."

"Eomma, appa. She is my girlfriend...I want you to meet her and agreed in our relationship..."

"Aiishh...Jong Kook ah...don't ask. Eomma and appa want to ask you to marry her at the first place but since you already came here, then we're happy and relief..."

"Jinjja? Gomawo...eomma appa..." hugs his parents.

"Seong Im ah...what's your occupation?"

"Ahh..I'm an actress and a model...I live in Ilsan apartment same as Jong Kook oppa..."

"Wahh...Daebak...you live in a room?" Jong Dae interfere.

"It's okay...as long as nothing happen...okay? You two are a lovely couple..just get married..." Mr. Kim said.

"Appa...don't talk about it now...owh! Tomorrow, we'll be going to a vacation with Running Man members at Bora Bora Island...for 3 days 2 night..."

"Okay...you're not a baby...just take care of yourself and your pretty girlfriend.... Hehehe" Mrs. Kim said while laughing.

"Eomma..we need to leave...we have work to do, right?" Jong Kook lied.

"Huh? An...owh!! Yes..yes..we do.." Ji Hyo lied too.

"Okay...Bye take care..."

"Bye!!"

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo bowed and walk out from the house. They enter the car and close the door.