Chapter 25

Ji Hyo woke up in the morning and feels a hand was hugging her waist. She turn around and saw Jong Kook was sleeping peacefully on the bed. She smiles and stare at his face for a long time. She kissed Jong Kook and get up slowly.

She showered and make a sandwich for herself since she thinks that Jong Kook is not going to wake up in the morning. She took her script that Chang Joo gave her and read it. She read it while wearing the spectacles.

Ji Hyo was worried so much if Jong Kook knows she's going to do this drama cause it have a lot of kiss scenes. ji Hyo was okay since she was an actress but the problem was Jong Kook.

Later, Jong Kook woke up and saw Ji Hyo reading the script while sitting on the couch. Ji Hyo saw him and hug him tightly.

"Oh, Ji Hyo ya...Good morning..." he said.

"Oppa!! I missed you so much!!" she said while hugging Jong Kook.

"Oh!! I missed you too..." he hug Ji Hyo back.

Ji Hyo gave him a sudden kiss on the lips. It was so passionate and long. She tilt her head to make it deeper and enter her tongue. Jong Kook was surprised by her action but enjoy her warm red lips. Then, Ji Hyo broke the kiss and hug him again.

"Oh...Ji Hyo ya..what was that for?" he ask while panting.

"That's for you...I haven't kiss you for 1 whole day..."

"Aahh..It felt good. I should not go home again...maybe I got something else." he said while smirking.

"Ya!!" Hitting Jong Kook's arm.

"Now..kiss me again." he ask while closing his eyes.

"Mwuh? Don't want!"

"You don't remember? You need to do what I ask you to do...it's a promise."

"Aishh...I thought you don't remember about it..."

"I'm not that easy...now ppali kiss me...deeply...hehehe

"Arasso...this ahjussi."

Ji Hyo kissed him again and deeper than just now. He hold her neck with both of his hands to make it longer. Ji Hyo was hitting his chest when she out of air. Then, he stopped the kiss.

"Ya!! Kim Jong Kook!!...you think I have...that..much of air..."

"Good job!! I like it...later you need to do more...I want to go shower..."

"Ya...why did I make the deal?"

"Hahahaha...I'm so happy...Bye!"

Jong Kook go and take his shower for a long time. Ji Hyo was still reading the script on the couch. Jong Kook wear his clothes and walk towards her. He sit beside her on the couch while hugging her waist with a hand.

"Baby, what are you reading...it looks so important.."

"Ermmm... It's my script for a new drama..." her voice getting lower.

"Drama? What's the genre? Who's the co-actor?" he ask making Ji Hyo afraid.

"Er...er..it's called...Emergency Couple..."

"Emergency couple? Who's the actor? Are you the lead actress? You're gonna act like a couple?"

"Well, kinda...the genre is romantic comedy...and the actor is Choi Jin Hyuk..."

"Romantic? Choi Ji Hyuk? You're not gonna do this movie!!"

"Oppa...jebal, please..."

"Andwae!! My decision is no!!"

"Wae??"

"Wae?? It's a romantic...romantic!! You okay with it? I'm not.."

"I'm not gonna make it so romantic...it's just acting, baby...please"

"No..unless there's no kiss scenes"

"Oppa!! What is romantic if there's no kiss scene..."

"Mwuh?? Is it a lot?"

"Erm... It is...but read the script first...you're gonna love it..."

"Arasso...give me"

Ji Hyo gave him the script and he read it. He said he want to take time to read the script. She let him as she really want to do the drama, not because of the actor but she really want to act as a doctor in a drama since she's acting.

"If you fulfill my request for 2 months...my consideration is up till 60%..." he said while rising his eyebrows.

"Mwuh?? Andwae...you'll make me do things that stupid like just now...I'll not fall for a trick like that..." she said while crossing her arms.

"Haiish...arasso but my consideration will fall down again...till 40%."

"Ahh..jagiya..jebal...60%, okay?' she said while making cute face and hold Jong Kook's hands.

" Hurm...but add your deal 2 days more..."

"2 days...don't ask weird things!!"

"Okay..."

"Then, it's a okay...60% oppa..."

"Arasso..."