Chapter 56- FINALE

The wedding banquet ended around 9pm. The guests were invited for an after party in the other hall. Ji Hyo changes to her final wedding dress, the strepless white before proceeding to the hall with Jong Kook.

The hall was nicely decorated with balloons, party proper, banners, small-round table and most importantly good music and wine. Everyone were enjoying themselves with it while chatting.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walk around the table with the guests and have a little chatting. The waiters comes to serve some cocktails and drinks.

"Orange juice for us.." Jong Kook said.

The waiter nods and serve their orange juice. Ji Hyo hooks in Jong Kook's arm. They slowly walk together to the dance floor. It was set up and everyone was dancing. As they was standing on the dance floor, a slow waltz music is playing. Gary as a DJ, receive a signal from Jong Kook to play the music. Jong Kook reaches his hand out.

"My princess, my I have the honour to dance with you?" he slightly bows.

"Ahaaha...jagiya, I don't know how to...I don't know any steps except Hot Issue..."

"I'll guide you..." he smiles sweetly and take her hands.

Jong Kook slowly put his hand on her waist and interlock their fingers.

"A step to the front...a step to the side...a step closing your feet...walk at the count on three..." he smiles and teach her.

"One, two, three..." she slowly walk accordingly just like he taught her.

The room was all black. Suddenly, a big sized of flash light above them. Standing in the middle, they start dancing. Stepping to the front, side, closing feet, perfectly, following the rhythm.

Later on, they return to their table while the guests were partying away. Jae Suk get on the stage and took the microphone. He introduce himself as the MC of the night again but with Kwang Soo. He saw Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were near the table.

"Anyeonghaseyo...I'm Lee Kwang Soo...I will accompany my Jae Suk hyung to be the MC of the night!!" everyone cheers at his introduction.

"Aigoo!! Let's welcome our groom and bride..." Jae Suk said and everyone clapped energetically.

They smile and get on the stage together.

"Well, just now, we already listen to our groom speech...aigoo, such a lovely touching speech...hehehe...now, why don't we hear the brides?" Jae Suk pass the microphone to Ji Hyo who seems blank.

"Erm...I think the bride. haven't decide on what to say...why don't we entertained you guys?" Jong Kook took the microphone from Ji Hyo and the whole room cheer.

"Come on guys!" Jong Kook scream.

Suddenly, Haha and Gary come out from the back stage, wearing black suits. They start to sing Black Cat Nero. Although Jong Kook can't be so active in his suit, he tries to dance slowly, yet, steadily. And then, Jong Kook sang Ji Hyo's favourite song when at night, December. Haha and Gary act like a fangirl with screams and cheers behind him makes everyone laugh out loud at that joke.

Lastly in their performance, is One Man. Jong Kook sang it sweetly while staring at his wife who can't stop smiling. He came closer to her and walk with her to the centre of the stage while holding hands. He sang the last chorus perfectly, Ji Hyo already starts crying and Jong Kook wipe away the tears for her.

After the song ends, Jae Suk take over.

"Aigoo...what a great performance by Kim Jong Kook and two squids!!"