Chapter 13

"Ji Hyo ah...today you'll have packed schedule and it ends at...3 in the morning..." Chang Joo smiles.

"Mwuh?!...oppa, why did you smile? Aih...Jong Kook oppa will nag at me again..."

"Hahaha...he won't..." Chang Joo said Ji Hyo can't trust his words.

************

"Hyung, lower your voice a bit..." one of the crew said.

"Neh..." he nod.

"Take 5..." Gap Jin said and approach Jong Kook.

"Hyung, gwenchanha? You keep make the same mistake since...an hour ago..."

"I don't know...maybe I'm a bit tired..." he said and drink his water.

"Then...take a rest...if you're not feeling well, just tell me..." Jong Kook nod and take his rest.

To: Jong Kook oppa

Oppa, I'm sorry for not texting you. Chang Joo oppa took my phone cause I'm packed today. I'm sorry, work well, I love you!

From: Ji Hyo

"Text from your girlfriend..." Gap Jin hand the phone to the smiley Kookie. His smile grows wider after he read it. He sigh and start to work.

***********

"Why, Ji Hyo ah?" Chang Joo ask.

"Nothing oppa...erm...is it starting?"

"Yup...5 minutes left..."

"Neh..." she nod and after that, entering the Press Conference room.

*************

Night has began and Jong Kook is home late. He clean himself and immediately fall asleep as he's feeling quite dizzy. Realising Ji Hyo is not home yet, he's getting weaker.

*entering pin code sounds*

She walk in and put her stuffs away. Drinking a glass if warm water, she start to yawn. Entering the room, she saw her boyfriend who is...shivering.

She walk, approaching him and touches his forehead. Measuring his temperature, she assume he's having a fever, as her hand hurts a lot when she touches him.

She enter the bathroom and grab a small towel with a big bowl of water. Putting the big bowl on the lamp table, she sink the towel a bit and squeeze it, she slowly put it on his forehead, he moves a bit.

"Ermmh..." Jong Kook hold her hand.

"Jagiya...you have a fever...let me put it.." she said and did it slowly.

"Ermm...stay..." he said and fall asleep while holding her hand. A smile appeared on her lips, she sit on the fall and lean on the drawer. A big sigh can be heard and now, she's deeply asleep.

--------------------------

Jong Kook moves to the left and blinked his eyes a few times. He open it and saw Ji Hyo's sleeping. What shocked him is, she's sitting. He release his grip on her hand and stands and luckily his headache is healing. Carrying her and putting her gently on the soft mattress, he pull the blanket up.

Then, he clean the bowl on the table and move to the kitchen. He search for a medicine and eat it. Later, he enter his room, tiptoeing and lay on the bed, beside his girlfriend. He face her.

"Mianhe..." he caress her cheek softly and continue saying the same word till he fall asleep.

*****************

Feeling a pair of hand hugging her, her eyelids are opened. Rubbing her eyes, she saw her boyfriend and immediately measures his temperature.

"He's better...." she said. Then, Jong Kook pull hug her, her eyes widen but let him to continue.

"Wae?" he ask, his eyelids are still shut.

"Are you...awake?" she poke on his cheek makes he chuckle.

"Hmm...why?"

"Are you okay? Feeling better?"

"Hmm...thank you...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be...you've a fever, right?"

"Right but I don't want to trouble you...you just slept on the floor..."

"But I sit...and I lean..." he sigh makes she giggle.

"Can you don't get worried? It's fine..."

"Have you take your medicine?" she ask.

"I haven't gave you yet..." she said, and wanted to sit but he stopped her.

"You have... your smile and your laugh helps me..."

"Stop it...I'm serious..." she said but secretly blushing.

"I'm serious..." he said and she lay back.

"I've eat it last night..." and she was about to say something but he already pull her for a kiss. Soon, her eyes are shut, feeling the warmth of him. Their lips move in sync.

"Don't blame yourself...if you did...I'll go to work now..." he threaten and she immediately didn't say a word.

"Mianhe..." she said in a low tone.

"Arasso...arasso...now come here..." she snuggle into his chest and he hug her while kissing her hair.

"Let's cuddle for the whole day..." he whispers and heard a giggle from her.

"Is it a good idea?" he ask and she nod while giggling.

"Maybe we can do other thing than cuddling?" he ask but she bite his arm.

"Ahh! Joking...I love you..."

"I love you too..." she replied and they continue to cuddle.