Chapter 19

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo just smile at each other as they hear the clues clearly from them. They quickly search the other spot to hide and talk about it.

KJK: It's two and name tags...
SJH: Two? What two? Two life? Two people? Two...

Before she could said the last word, Jong Kook interrupt her.

KJK: Two people!! Two spies? Two beast?! Maybe?
SJH: There's a spy? You're a spy?
KJK: Aniya..how could a spy talk about a spy if he is...
SJH: Mian oppa...hehehe...I think let's meet Jae Suk oppa and ask for a clue
KJK: Yes...but if he wants a clue, we give the word 'two', okay?
SJH: Okay!!

They met Jae Suk who was searching something with Kwang Soo. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo found it suspicious and suddenly Kwang Soo saw them and scream

LKS: Kim jong Kook is here!!! Kim Jong Kook is here!! He is here!!
YJS: Ya!! Why are you screaming?! You think the police is going to come?
KJK: Hyung, let's share the clue...
LKS: Arasso..but don't kill us...
YJS: Eeii..this kid!! Okay...just one clue...give me your clue too.
KJK: Okay...what's yours?
YJS: It's 'spray'...now what's yours?
KJK: 'Two' ....spray? What was that?

JK and JH left them and start to think again.

SJH: Oppa, I think it's a perfume that we need to spray at the beast name tags!!
KJK: Correct!! You really wanna win this?
SJH: Ne...oppa.
KJK: Let's find the spray and the perfume...it may be around the 11th floor...cause Jae Suk says he search something from 1st till 10th floor...
SJH: Okay,oppa!

The couple search for the perfume and bottle spray at the 11th floor till 19th floor. But, the thing is, they didn't found it yet.

"Oppa...don't you think it's weird? We haven't found it yet.."

"Yea...I think Jae Suk is hiding it from us...But let's just continue at the rooftop"

"Okay..."

They find and find the thing at the rooftop and suddenly, Ji Hyo found a spray bottle in the bushes.

"Oppa... Oppa...I found it!! The spray bottle!!"

"Seriously? At the rooftop?? We should start from the top just now..."

"It's okay..We already found it so let's take the perfume from Jae Suk oppa!"

"Okay!"

Then, they found Jae Suk and Kwang Soo was searching something at the 8th floor. Jong Kook ask Jae Suk if he found anything but he denied it. But suddenly Kwang Soo's face like hiding something and try to talk to Kwang Soo.

KJK: You're hiding something?
LKS: Ani..hyung... Why..would I? Hahaha
KJK: You're weird...
LKS: What? I think...Haha hyung is a spy...
KJK: Spy? Wae?
LKS: I saw Haha hyung try to eliminate Gary hyung..
KJK: Eliminate? They're a couple and we have bracelet.
LKS: We can be eliminated one by one by tearing the name tag.
KJK: Jinjja? OK...
LKS: Gomawo hyung...

Jong Kook told all of the story to Ji Hyo and she was shocked. But she thinks positive and say all of her thought to Jong Kook.

"Don't you think it's weird? Kwang Soo knows all...maybe he's a spy..."

"Yes..."

Before he could say anything, there's an announcment.

Yoo Jae Suk out! Yoo Jae Suk out!

"Oppa!! Kwang Soo!!"

"We need to eliminate him!!"

Suddenly...

Lee Kwang Soo out! Lee Kwang Soo out!

"Oppa...why is he out?"

"I don't know!" Maybe the beast?"

"Yea...Seok Jin oppa? Kwang Soo? Ah!! So difficult!!"

Jong Kook brought Ji Hyo to meet Gary and Haha.

KJK: Haha!! Are you a spy?
Haha: Spy? There's a spy? What the...
KJK: Yea...Kwang Soo is...let's don't eliminate each other but the beast...
Haha: Okay hyung..but this I found a perfume...it's red and blue..You know about it?
KJK: What? Ermm...later but give the perfume.

Haha easily give the perfume to him and start their searching for the beast. It's only 45 minutes left. After 10 minutes, they found Seok Jin was finding them alone.