"What's that smell?" I asked curiously.

He removed some scrambled eggs from the pan and placed them on a plate that was sitting on the counter. It had some sausages to the side with.. BACON of course. He got a glass cup from one fancy cabinet and placed it next to the plate. Then he opened the fridge and got out some orange juice

"This is your breakfast. Eat up." He said without one expression on his face. His face was completely and utterly blank.

I looked at him in confusion, "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.

It took a few seconds for him to reply. "I already did and when you're done, go take a shower and get dressed, but look pretty. We're going out." He said and without letting me reply, he walked out the kitchen, went upstairs, and locked himself in his room.

This was weird.

--------After shower--------

My hair was all soaking wet. I had went back to my house to take a shower there since I obviously wasn't going to go take a shower in Lucas's house. I don't even have my clothes over there yet. Man, how much I wish my mom would let me stay at my OWN HOME. Trust issues.

I quickly went to my room and picked out a white short knee dress. I barely wore it and It was a pretty dress. Even though its September, It's still hot out. Anyways, I grabbed my denim jacket, threw on my black combat boots and then quickly went running towards the bathroom to dry my hair. After I dried my hair (Which only took like 15 minutes) I then made my hair wavy with my curler ( like how the celebrities do it ) and then quickly applied make-up. I had no idea why I was trying to look all pretty all of a sudden. I never liked impressing anyone, I didn't even know where Lucas was going to take me.

My thoughts got interrupted as I heard a knocking on my door. I ran down the steps to pick up the door which I knew it was Lucas.. but everything went black for a few seconds because suddenly, I fell on a cold hard floor. Listen kids, rule #1, NEVER EVER run down the steps. Because you WILL fall like a madafaka (Motherf*cker).

I heard a voice.. It was deep and sexy..but that voice was laughing tremendously. It was the a**hole's voice. Lucas. Man, I was starting to hate him, he's so weird. I got pulled up and got sat on the couch. I think I had a bump on my forehead.

"You're so clumsy, did you get too excited to see me? Is that how you fell?" He said with a laughter.

"In your dreams.. Now let's go to wherever you're taking me." I said as I massaged my forehead.

Without hesitation, he got up and left the living room. No surprise there, he isn't a gentleman at all. But that thought stopped as I saw him coming back with a pack of ice. He held out his hand so I could grab it and he could lead me down to the door. "Let's go then, and keep that on your forehead until I tell you to take it off." he said in a bossy tone as he handed me the ice pack.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand. A little spark flew in, which was really weird. Plus, he was so bossy..and if anyone knew me.. they would totally know I HATE bossy people.

He led me to his black Mercedes SLR Mclaren Car. Oh lord Jesus, this car was gorgeous. My mouth was open and he could so tell I was in love with that car. I always wanted one. The way the car doors slid up when you opened them. How shiny it was. It was breath taking. I mean I knew Lucas had a car, but I didn't know he had THIS CAR. Now all of this makes my black jeep sh*t, I'm a bit jealous.

"What?" he questioned.

My mouth was still open. "Thi-this is..is yo-your ca-car?" I said with a stutter. Dam you stutters!