Burning

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

I was burning. My entire being was being engulfed in flames, or at least that's what it felt like to me. I felt as if I had been thrown into a fiery furnace left to burn and melt away to nothing. My insides screamed for relief from the intense pain, but I could not find any. All I could see was the darkness surrounding me. 

Among the darkness, I managed to point out three very distinct voices. I recognized Starscream's and Barricade's voice, as well as the other Decepticon's voice whose name I did not know and did not care enough to find out. It was then that I realized that they were causing this burning pain, and that I was simply unconscious. For how long? I have no clue, but the flames were only pulling me in deeper.

I attempting to open my eyes about twelve times, finally succeeding on the thirteenth attempt. This, however, was a major mistake. The moment I opened my eyes the pain only intensified, leaving an ear-piercing scream to escape my form. I felt almost as if I were burning alive, yet I could not see any flames on my body. All I saw was that I was hooked up to a very large machine, and when I dove away from the pain enough I could feel some sort of foreign liquid coursing through my body. All I knew was that it was not supposed to be there.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked through the pain and the screams.

"Making you stronger. I informed you of this yesterday," Barricade answered me. Yesterday? I've been unconscious for another day?

"W-what did you put inside of me?" It was so hard to speak when I was in so much pain. The pain of losing my family didn't even compare to this, and I could barely even feel the pain from my ribs, my foot, my ankle, and even my arm through all of this. I would much rather go through all of that pain one hundred times over than experience this. This is truly what I believed torture to be, aside from being ripped away from your family to be experimented on.

Starscream laughed in response to my question. Oh how I wish I could just kill the shit out of him. It would make me feel so much better, and would possibly rid me of this retched pain. "I'm not obligated to inform you on exactly what it is. All you need to know is that we've been experimenting with your kind for quite awhile. It cost several human lives--two hundred at the most--but I am not all that concerned about the fatalities. I was only concerned about making this elixir work for you, child."

His words made me want to cry, and had I not been in so much pain I probably would have. He killed innocent people just to make sure that I would live for whatever reason he wanted me to. Part of me wanted this elixir, or whatever it was, to fail and kill me just so Starscream's plan couldn't be carried out; the other part of me, though, wanted it to work so I could avenge the innocent people that were so wrongly taken away. 

"Don't do this to me, please," I begged. I knew that begging would do me no good though, especially when it came to Starscream. I just didn't want this anymore; I didn't want this ability, I didn't want this life, I didn't want any of it. All I wanted was to be back home with my mom, dad, brother, sister, and even Optimus. I wanted everything in my life to be okay again, and if I had those five people in my life then it would be. Nothing about my life has been good for the past four months, and even those several days where I thought everything was going to be fine, I was proved wrong when I was captured by the Decepticons. Now I was being injected with some strange elixir that was meant to make me stronger, although I wasn't exactly sure just what stronger meant to them.

"I have no choice. This war has been going on for far too long, and I am growing tired of fighting it, we are growing tired of fighting it. We want what we want, but we can not acquire what we want because the Autobots always have some way of messing it up. We need you to get rid of them for us," Starscream explained to me.

Even through the pain I could feel the cold tears making their way down my face. There was absolutely no way that I was going to do this, not to the Autobots. I didn't particularly know them all very well, at least not personally I didn't, but I still considered them family. They were among the only ones there when I had nobody else, especially Optimus. Just thinking about doing something like that to Optimus pains me inside. There was no way that I could betray him like that after everything he's done for me. I just couldn't do that to someone I loved and cherished so deeply. I'd sooner die than betray the Autobots like that, and I was more than willing to sacrifice myself if that meant the Autobots would remain safe from whatever monstrosity they've bestowed inside my body.

"I won't," I croaked out.

"You will, and you will do so with honor and dignity. That is, unless you want to suffer the consequences," Starscream spat at me.

I just squeezed my eyes shut and continued to cry. I wanted nothing more than to tell him to end my life right then and there, but I wasn't going to give up that quickly. I was going to get out of this place if it was the last thing I did. I highly doubted that Optimus or the Autobots would be here any time soon, so getting out was all up to me and if that meant destroying this building and every single being in it, including myself, then I was perfectly okay with that.