Training. An Unexpected Guest

Ravens POV

"And that my dear sisters and brothers, magical beings and the hunted is why we must fight against Shibushen!" I just finished my prep talk...every witch from all over showed up and most of the magical creatures did. I now have a group of people to match Death's problem now...train them into an army.

"ok lets begin our training now!" lots of "yeas and Woes" went through the room. On my right were the witches and weapons, on my left Giriko, Free and Mosquito. Arachnophobia fell and I took there soldiers and people. I made Giriko stop drinking and now hes at the best of his game. hasnt been defeated by anyone excepted me and Demon. I like that. Everyones getting stronger so this battle is getting easier.

"ok i want all the witches helping the magical creatures stabilizing there powers. make them perfect. former Arachnophobia you will get the rest of the Demon tools and figure out there use as one. Blair,Eruka, Missy, your weapons,Giriko,Free you'll be supervising. master weapons (Mark,Luca,Logan,Alec and Giriko) when supervising help the other weapons stabilize there soul and match any technician. we don't have a lot so the few we have need to be ready." Everybody clear!?"

"YEA!!!!!" it rang out through the room and everybody started practicing with the masters...they divided into groups and started learning techniques. The special groups whose members I have seen fighting learn the same techniques and new ones. I've matched the same positions up with each other that way if they get separated they will be able to at-least stay alive long enough to report to me. I'll have you know read that all my soldiers where given the option to fight or be called the enemy. they had an option. I looked around then a large Noah-Sama ran out into the crowd. A large blast and everybody stopped they all parted and I smirked half surprised.

"hello Noah long time no see" the boy frown. "how dare you speak to Noah-Sama that way" A shadow Dragon grabbed him and he went flying across the room "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Shut-up you stupid prototype" i nonchalantly said.

"Lady Dragon please excuse him, and yes it has been a while."

"if he dont mind his manners he'll be Dragon food" he nodded.

"I have come to help" I looked at him and nodded.

"help the warlocks, Gopher...Your to watch the Ghost Runaway Express if anyone that doesn't bear my mark comes send up your canon. I'm not going to waste my soul perception if I don't have too." he nodded and everyone got back to work. I closed my eyes and Imagined winning Death City fair and Square. A loud CRACK broke me out of my trance. I looked up and saw "brew" sitting in front of me.

"tempist" I whispered. I grabbed it an handed it too the scientists. "I have an Idea for this keep it hidden and safe" they nodded and walked off.

he looked as me and breathed out: "Bella" (beautiful in Italian) i smile "shut up" and we walked down to see how everyone was doing.