Get Lost. I love you?

Justins POV

That Demon girl almost wouldn't let me get off at Ravens forbidden stop. I was walking up to the castle when i heard the roar of a dragon...oh no...Ricksha. I looked behind me and saw the large fire breathing dragon standing up top a pillar.

"You shouldn't be here death scythe." I turned my head around ready to attack when i realized it was Demon.

"I have to see her"

"I don't care...you hurt her."

"i never ment to"

"this is why she refuses to fall in love, because she could get hurt."

"I NEVER MENT TO HURT HER!" i just lost my cool

"IF YOU NEVER MENT TO HURT HER THEN WHY DID YOU TRY AND TURN HER OVER THO DEATH?! BOY I'M GOING TO---

"that enough Demon" her voice rose into the air so beautiful...I turn around and she was no where atlest I couldnt see her. "Demon is right Just you shouldn't have come. why did you?" she was now standing next to her weapon hood up her wings were spread.

"because I love you"

Ravens POV

"because I love you" those words stung like knives...because I loved him...but I felt hesitation in his soul when he said it so hes only lying...

"I dont love you Justin, not anymore. You played me like a deck of cards..."

"If you don't love me back then atleast let the students go. I can feel there souls here." he walked forward and I grabbed Demon, he changed and Justin stopped in his tracks. "if you don't get lost in the next 30 second Justin I'm going to kill you then ship your body back to DWMA...In Pieces, Stein can have fun figuring out which part goes where!!!" he just kept walking up till he was in front of me..."I mean it Justin" i lifted my blade but he gently raised his hand and placed it on my cheek.

"no you dont" his words were calm "true I am afriad of you, I dont know any one who isn't I'm pretty sure Great Lord Death himself is. but that isnt enough to make me leave." I looked him in the eyes, then mine darkened. Justin backed away...he bowed and I laughed.

"Welcome back....Death"