Interrogation, making the right choice?

Justin POV

"Justin do you know anything about if Raven is still alive." he asked I had to lie.

"No sir I don't believe I do." just then an alarm went off. Stein said "we have an intruder"

Lord Death commented "well send Kidd to go get them"

"no"

"what stein"

"that soul is way to powerful I'll go with spirit"

"ok go deal with it Stein and Spirit"

"yes sir" they said in unison. I hoped it wasn't Raven, but then she is a Kishin daughter so she has power.

Raven POV

"YES! WE FINALLY GOT IN THE CITY AGAIN!" Demon whisper-yelled

"yea now lets get what we came for and get out of here" I said then I felt a soul...two. I stuck my hand out to stop him.

"what" I just pointed forward and there in front of me and Demon 30 or forty feet was a miester and weapon duo.

"look there is a weapon miester duo in front of us." I said out loud and I smirked "and it just so happens that the two standing in front of us are the legendary miester Dr. Franken Stein and his former partner Death Scythe or Spirit."

"You are Kishin Asuras daughter you have been in hiding for 13 years until you made your weapon a Death Scythe then we knew you were alive...but soon after you disappeared again. Now that you have showed up it will be your last time free. We're taking into the custody of the DWMA."

"come on Stein all we want is food."

"I don't care you're father is free so that makes you an even bigger threat then before." I smirked.

"Then attempt to catch me." with that he flew at me demon went one way I went the other.

"oh come on Raven you have to tell me that I didn't surprised you."

"no you didn't, but do you forget Stein the I wield a Death Scythe." and with that I held out my hand and called out. "DEMON SWORD EQUIP!" Stein wiped his head in Demons direction and saw him glow like a weapon does before they transform. then Demon (in weapon form) flew to me. I grabbed the blade with made a case appear, I held it up in the air as my fathers 3 eyes outlines the sky above my head very lightly. then when I grabbed the handle with my hand and sliced the blade through the air the eyes took there color and showed my power. Stein looked so surprised. I looked at him and asked him.

"well?"