Black Blood? The Desperate kiss.

lolz the title of this one kind of does the stance that the anime does...just being funny. anyway to the story mates

Justin's POV

I saw her that night, Fighting Dr. Stein. Her power is strong and I know if she was caught she would be put to death or locked up forever. I don't want that to happen. As I walked I ran into Dr. Stein.

"Oh Dr. Stein I'm sorry I should pray for better balance"

"that's ok Justin but I came to talk to you" me?! uh huh this is bad.

"Sure no prob." he covered his ears so I know I must have been a little to loud.

"ok would you come with me." I have never actually heard Dr. Steins voice. I nodded and we walked. We got to his class room and I sat down. we talked and he tried to make me tell him where Raven is....but I refuse I know I just met her but I think I'm in love. We finished up the conversation with a talk about black blood. I set off for the ghost runaway express.

Ravens POV [the Character Kyo and Argo (not sure how to spell it) in this part or any other part in this story belongs to "Kyo The Chainsaw" Kyo is here character.]

I was walking near Baba Yaga Castle when I felt three souls. hmmmm I made it look like I didn't know but I did as I pulled my hood over my face so they couldn't see my eyes They sprung. I dodged all three of them and looked at them...they all looked surprised.

"Raven, you may be able to escape Arachnes' spiders but when your in front of her castle you can't escape her or any of her solders." one said I looked at him. I put my hood down showing my face and hair.

"who are you three other then Arachnes' fools." he growled

"We are not her fools and I'm Giriko, this is my daughter Kyo and her Miester Argo."

"Interesting now run along I don't wish to hurt you."

"we are supposed to take you into custody."

"oh really how pathetic." I was completely emotionless.

"We'll show you whos pathetic, Kyo change Argo get ready." they nodded but I could tell that all three of them are afraid.

"I'll make this quick for you." I got in position then I felt my Shadows being disturbed meaning someone was at Dragon Manor. I felt through the shadows...ARACHNE! I jump as the one named Giriko tried to hit me but failed. I came down and scored off (battled) with Argo and Kyo. after bout 5 minutes I hit them with soul purge and they feel to the ground. then Giriko came at me he rearranged his chains and came down fast. I scanned him using his shadow for help got it. A weak point just as he was about hit me I reached my hands out and grabbed his chains they stopped he looked surprised. he looked at my hands and saw the blood hardened ..then he realized that my blood had black specks in it. I grabbed his leg with my other hand to stabilize myself. before he could go reverse ration. I hit him with soul purge and he fell.

"your blood is black and you hardened it to stop my chains, you truly are Asuras daughter. but how did you know about my weak spot."

"Giriko is it? I suggest you watch how you fight and do more research on how I fight if you ever want to even attempt to beat me...no one has...I have never been beaten. And that's because of my power." I looked at my hand that had now healed and before he could respond I dissolved with the shadows to the Ghost Runaway Express (GRE). I got on the GRE and road to my stop as I got off I saw Blair laying on the ground and mark passed out next to her...I looked around and saw all of them like that. I ran over to Blair.

"what happened?"

"Arachne came we tried to fight her but couldn't."

"where's my dad."

"she's turned him against you...took him back to Baba Yaga Castle." I saw a cloaked figure on the train I didn't think much of...I should've though.

"Damn ok I'm going to help you first then I'm going after them." I then felt...................JUSTIN'S SOUL!

"we're fine Raven I promise."

"then I'll be right back if you don't mind." she nodded her head no meaning she doesn't mind I got up and walked to the forest. My shortcut to the GRE. As soon as Justin saw me he walked up to me pushed me up against the tree and whispered "lord death forgive me for the sin I'm about the comment." before I could say anything his lips pressed up against mine. I kissed back automatically wrapping my arms around his neck as his snaked around my waist. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. His tongue won Dominance. after about 3 minutes we had to pull back for air. we were both breathing heavily. he leaned his for head on mine and said.

"that was a sin worth committing." I smiled and nodded

"yea best sin in my life." I then realized he wasn't wearing his earphones...they where around his neck and his I pod is off. Again he pushed his lips to mine but real quick he pulled back and asked me.

"Is your blood black."

"sorta my real blood has a bunch of black blood specs in it so if I need to harden it I can."

"wow. Listen I want to see you and I'm going to I want to be able to come over when I please."

"I can help you with that. Repeat after me: Hush Hush Draicos (Dra-a-co-s)"

"Hush Hush Draicos." his shadow raised and a dragon stood.

"this dragon or your shadow will bring you to the Ghost Runaway Express. Then It will speak to the conductor girl and get you here....By The Way how did you get here? this stop is forbidden."

"well it wasn't easy...by the way would you happen to have a couple deer souls." that's what she wanted. I smiled and nodded.

"I've killed anything that has trespassed on here since I came here." we smiled and The witch's and weapons walked out a little scratched and bruised but ok. I smiled and lead them back to the GRE. It is a risk being With Justin but I'll take that risk.

____________________________________