The great battle: The powerful Resonance?

Ravens POV

I Appeared in the shadows of the Death Room with Demon. I had ultra "Soul Protect" on so no one could sense me. when I heard them talking about how long Arachnophobia can keep Asura in there grasp, I looked at Demon and smirked.

"Not long that's for sure." I said and they all jumped sky high "Soul Protect cancel"

"How did you get in here." Death asked.

"Thats not the point now is it Death."

"No I don't think it is. but I want to finish what Stein started." Spirit transformed in a Scythe

"you can try Death, you can try, DEMON SWORD EQUIP!" everyone jumped off the platform as we stood 10 feet apart reading to fight.

"make your Move Goddess." I smirked and ran at him. I knew he would dodge so I flipped back as he swung Spirit I wasn't fast enough because he got me on the side and hit me back with A gash on my side. "RAVEN" I heard Demon yell. "im ok" I said as he swung again I flipped up into the air and down onto Spirit. I looked at Death and kicked him. HARD. he flew back and I hit him again and again. he fell to the ground as I jumped back.

"hey Spirit you ready?"he said and I said "hey Demon you ready."

"yea lets do it." they both said and all four of us shouted.

"LETS GO SOUL RESONANCE!!!" Spirit turned into Kishin Hunter and Demon Glowed as did my dads marks on his blade. They all watched as fire and madness went into demon changing him till he was like this.

"Madness 85%...stability 65%." (again this is demons form in soul resonance: )

I looked at Death and he looked at me. I smirked as he looked Puzzled he ran at me

"KISHIN HUNTER!!!!" he bellowed and I knew exactly what to say to counter.

"KISHIN DRAGON BLITZ" as the weapons touched A huge explosion happened.

Justin's POV

Wow such power.

Maka's POV

"Dr. Stein, both souls are so strong but Lord Death will win."

"Yea Maka that is true but unfortunately because of the bond Raven and her weapon Demon share she will win this battle." I gasped as everyone did. The explosion finally calmed down and we saw Death and my Papa liying there not dead but barely. I saw Raven and her weapon standing there victorious.

Ravens POV

I looked down at him and said.

"Remember this as the day that I almost killed Death and his precious Death Scythe." I turned to Justin and walked his way. He met me half way and gently kissed my lips. I pulled back and smiled then Demon and I became like shadows. I felt bad because I knew he would get in trouble for knowing about me and not telling.