Don't die: together?

Deaths POV

I was watching the battle through my mirror and Raven got Asura back to normal...somewhat.

Ravens POV

I held him there he was shaking and trying to fight it...Arachne had put one of her spiders in Asura and now its killing him...but he promised me he wouldn't die so I believe he won't.

"STEIN HELP!!!" I called for Stein and he ran in Spirit grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. I'm not sure what was going on but its not good.

Steins POV

This is bad I don't know how to get this spider out of him without killing him. I could try to feel her spiders soul then cut it out. I felt it and it was right over his Stomach, that's not too bad but its deep so it could be fatal if I cut it. I walked out to Raven. She was crying into Spirits shoulder, and surprisingly he was comforting her and not sexually harrasing her.

"Raven I could get it out but it could him." she cried even more then she turned to me....wow this girl is a emotional mess, I never thought she had feelings like this. I snapped out of my think when I realized she was standing in front of me. so wiped her tears then hit me with a soul purge. I coughed up alot of blood...alot more then I should with a normal soul purge. I felt my madness come alive, what did she do. I feel back in pain.

"do you remember the battle in the ally just inside Death City bounds?" I nodded the lost battle coming back to me."well remember when I told you I added a trick to your version of soul purge...well my fathers Madness is the trick....I put my fathers soul wavelength or pure madness into it."

"oh ok well that hurts very bad." I stood up but she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and smashed me against the wall but didn't let go. her face was inches from mine (NOT LIKE THAT YA PERVS lolz)

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET THAT SPIDER OUT OF HIM OR HE DOESN'T LIVE, I'LL BECOME A KISHIN TO JUST HAVE YOUR SOUL!!!!" she growled. "Please don't make do that." I nodded pulled out my scalpel and went back into the room.

bout an hour later

I walked out of the room.

"Raven." everyone had circled around Raven the students on the outside the witch's and there weapons on the inside and Justin hugging and comforting Raven. they moved and she looked at me. I smiled. "it works i cut the spider out of Asura and he is going to be ok." she hugged Justin and they all smiled. for once Raven had a real smile not a smirk or a forced smile. a real nice smile.

Justins POV

I kissed her and she kissed back, Im so happy that she is happy.