Death City: the deciding decision

Ravens POV

Demon was ready to transform but Death didnt have Spirit with him so I knew he didn't want to fight. I pushed Justin towards Death, he stood next to him earphones out...music off. I lifted myself into air wings steady hood up. He pulled his mask off and let his face show. It looks exactly like Kidds except the lines are completely around his head.

"well Death?"

"Kids here and I want him set free" I laughed.

"poor you, If you want the miesters and weapons you give me Death City, and the academies set up all over the world. in others words your finished."

"Raven I know your not evil and I know you don't want to hurt anyone, your back round makes you a target though and I get that." i turned my head, I could feel tears coming but I kept them back...fuck you tears.

"I want Death city and I want to not be looked at as a criminal, a treat or a evil person. I've never killed a human soul, even when I needed to. NEVER!" I was pissed now.

"I know and if you turn over Asura and set My students free we'll make a deal Raven"

"IT'S LADY DRAGON TO YOU DEATH!"

"of course I'm sorry"

"even if I did turn father over to you, what good would it do me. Still be feared by everyone around. Someone sees my hair...OhMyGod everybody run its the Kishins Daughter!" I sent shock-waves to them and Justin redirected them.

"I get that I-"

"Death City is mine if you want them back...you might want to make your decision fast because there about to become dinner" I could feel it and I know death could too.

"alright Death city is yours..." I smiled and signaled my dragons to get them. they were being pushed out. Kid first in the group. "Dad, you can't leave the city how did you get here." he smiled slightly. "well kiddo I used the power of "brew" to come get you." I whistled and Shadow Dragons started flying down the GRE railway path. Kid knew as did everybody. "dad no"

"dad yes" I said. "Death you still have a spot in the academy...the students can still go, but they come to me and I'm in charge."

"understood"

"one more thing, I'm not a bad person. Bring him out here...Arachne." the Shadow Dragon that took Arachnes remains brought Asura out, Unconscious. "Here Death, Just promise me you wont kill him. Seal him away again Idc...just keep him alive till I'm 18" he nodded and went to say something but I cut him off.

"keep Death city but prepare because in a few weeks wether your ready or not I'm storming Death City and I'm taking it for me and the witches."

"we'll be ready"

"good. Justin, I love you and after all of this is done....I don't know, maybe we can work something out." he smiled "Defiantly, I love you too" I smiled back.

"NOW ALL OF YOU...OFF MY TERRITORY OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS, AND YOU WILL ALL BECOME MY SLAVES!!!" i sounded like a hiss in the night and they all ran off. I walked back into the castle and the three witches started arguing about what to do now. the weapons were watching giving input now and then. the noise were giving me a headache.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a big black image of a dragon towered over me and lightning cracked they all feel to there knees. Demon put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down. "everybody get out of my chamber and do something worth while." they all nodded and left. I sat down and Demon pulled up a chair.

"you ok"

"i just handed my father over the DWMA and told them there was a war coming...you tell me if I'm ok"

"it seems like you've lost your mind"

"I have I really have"

"well what are you going to do about the war" we were talk for about a hour or so about what I can do...i turned down all his Ideas then it hit me.

"BLAIR, come here." she ran in as a cat and transformed into a human.

"Yes" I waved my hands and a stack of paper appeard in the air and she caught them.

"spread these around witch central...get them out to every witch, animal with alot of power and demon. got it?"

"YES-nya" she looked down at the paper and it said

I sat back and just laughed...Death I'm coming