The Sacrifice: Dragon food.

Raven's POV

As Ricksha awoke they all seemed scared but then black star charged me.

"YOU STUPID BITCH ARE GONNA REGRET FACING THE GREAT BLACK STAR!!!!" he pulled up his weapon and cut me right down my arm.. I let out a groan and hauled him back. Ricksha growled and launched at them. he was huge so he could take all three of them. I pulled my head back and with my newly healed but still covered in blood arm i commanded him.

"Catch them and bind them." In a matter of minutes seconds even Ricksha and the witch's had them bound. Blair looked at Maka and soul and they look sad and mad but she turned away. "now what are we going to do with you 7 huh."

Luca said. "we should feed them." Logan finished "To Ricksha" Ericka laughed and nodded "ribbit-that would be fun to watch"

Mark spoke "or we could chop them up ourselves." Blair smiled wide and said. "I've always wanted to see what there insides look like-nya"

alec spoke in Russian even though he can speak all languages "Почему мы не просто поставить их Асура, и он может иметь свои души, мы лишить их есть полномочия и способность к трансформации, и он может иметь хорошую еду на ночь" (Why don't we just put them with Asura and he can have their souls, We'll strip them of there powers and ability to transform and he can have a good meal to night)
"thats a good idea-chi" Missy spoke and smiled at her weapon. I sat in my chair and smirked.

"put Maka, Blackstar and there weapons in with father. leave the shiginami and his weapons over here in the corner. Death will hand over Death City for his son." they nodded and Ricksha loosened his grip on the four so the witch's could take them and he put Kidd, Liz, and Patty in the corner where the shadow dragons created a shield and Kidd collapsed. I felt a soul....A VERY FORMOLAR ONE.