Upset: The stupid move?

Steins POV
I was in the hospital wing with spirit yellin in my ear that he should've protected me. But I wanted to go up against her to see her power and it has gotten really strong. I hurt her though she wont be able to move as fast and she's lost alot of blood...but i did see specks of black in it...does she share her fathers blood?

Raven's POV
As my shadow assembled at the ghost runaway express I had lost a lot of blood. I made it home and daddy was pissed.

" I SWEAR NEXT TIME I SEE THAT FUCKIN SCREW HEAD HE'S DEAD!"

"Daddy it's fine He's probably fighting for his life right now."

"No it's not Raven! Your my daughter I should-"

"I did fine for 10 years without anyone helps Daddy I love that you want to help me but I'm fine."

"your right. I'm sorry. But I will get revenge for you"

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"I am the god of madness"

"Don't be a smart ass and If your the God Of Madness then I'm The Goddess Of Madness, If you go into Death City you'll be caught and I don't want that to happen!"

"I wouldn't get caught."

"please don't go."

"I'll think about it." that man is sooooooooooo stubborn

"fine, Blair and the others will bring you your food." I kissed his cheek and walked out.

Asura POV
Now to figure out how to get to Death City.