Prologue

Quick little note, please read the Prologue! Many people like to skip it, but you guys will have no idea what's happening later in the story if you don't. Thanks ;)

====================

<><>Eevee's POV<><>

Where am I? This isn't like the normal, grassy fields I'm used to seeing.

A palace made of marble and gold stands before me. My reflection shines back to me on the polished doors.

I push them open with my paws; and surprisingly, they swing forward, even with the little amount of force.

Looking around, the ceiling is very tall. The hall continues on. It appears no one is here.

After walking for several minutes, I come across another large door. Again, I push them open.

Here, a bright light overcomes me, and I attempt to shield my eyes with my arms. I begin to run forward, disliking the blinding effect.

When it stops shining, everything is white, in every direction. Walls cease to exist. Nothing, yet everything, surrounds me. A very confusing feeling.

I call out repeatedly, until finally, a strange voice enters my mind.

"Hello," it says. I look around for the body it belongs to.

It speaks English. Because I cannot, my replies most likely won't mean anything to it. Who is this person?

"I cannot answer this." The voice reads my thoughts exactly.

"There is a task that I need you to complete- no, the whole world needs."

What are they talking about?

"It's important. To get straight to the point, a disaster will overcome this world. Soon. The future is full of hatred. War. Death. Destruction."

I shiver. But how will just a simple Eevee stop it?

"Oh, you won't be an Eevee. Your form will be... changed."

What?

"I don't have much time with you left. I apologize for this abrupt message. Wolvarak, the End Pokémon of ancient lore, will return. Summon Primia, the Beginnings Pokémon."

You- you're kidding!

"I'm not. Believe it or not, but you are the only one."

I don't understand.

"So you will, I leave you a parting gift: Knowledge."

Suddenly, I know the whole lore and story behind Wolvarak and Primia. They weren't kidding when they said knowledge...

"Now, do you realize the importance?"

Yes.

"Then enter, Serena Yvonne."

A light appears (another?!) in front of me. Like a portal. Determined, I walk through it, not knowing what to expect.

And darkness swallows my vision.

====================

To some readers out there, this may seem confusing and/or rushed. DON'T WORRY. The 'lore' and such will be explained. Point was, the mysterious voice didn't have much time.

Leave comments on what you think! (Please don't be too criticizing, this is only Prologue xD) I'll try and update soon!

Hope you enjoyed! :)

~TheDreamRider