HyperionH/Doctor

Jayla's P.O.V:
I decided it would be a good idea to ditch lessons until my brother came to pick me up. I sometimes did this, so just took my usual space in the girls bathrooms.

It was clean in here and hardly anyone came in in lesson time, teachers didn't check the toilets either so it was a perfect place to rest and play on my phone.

It got incredibly boring most of the time, i didn't really have any friends to talk to, so i just had to sit by myself, but i got used to it.

The first half an hour was like usual, it dragged so much... I was lost with my thoughts, just staring out of the door window.

Suddenly, people fled past, alarming looks spread over their faces as they began to run past, students after students.

Soon enough, the fire alarm sound came flooding into the toilets, making my ears ring, with its alarming bell. I knew instantly that it wasnt a fire drill, no-one acted like that in a fire drill.

Suddenly i became panicky, as i rushed to the door. I tried to fling it open but hit myself in the face. The door was stuck, and i couldn't get out. My anxiety took over me and tears started flooding down my cheeks. I should have never skipped lesson. Noone knew where i was.

I stood against the door, in hope of someone noticing me. Noone else walked past, it was if i was alone in the building now.
I screamed violently, trying desperately to get heard, but i didn't.

I couldn't die yet, no i was too young. I started screaming and trying to dislodge the door. The wispy, dark smoke came from under the door, and i couldnt stop it.

Taking off my jumper, i stuffed it under the door, but the smoke seeped on through, this was my revenge, i was about to die.

The smoke rose up into the air and i couldn't help but breath it in, tickling my throat as i tried to gasp for air, slowly struggling to keep myself concous, or even alive.

Niall's P.O.V:
It was about 3:40pm and i had to go pick my sister up Jayla from school. Since i could drive, i always had thw job of picking her up.

I hurrily picked up my keys and walked out to my range rover, not wanting to be late, because my sister would be annoyed.

I put the keys in the ignition and set off....

Driving down the road towards the school, i got closer to see smoke seeping from the entire school building, fire engines outside.

I parked my car out as near as possible and ran out onto the scene, soon to be approached by the head of the school.

"Mr.Horan, have you seen Jayla?"

"No-N-no, sir, i haven't" i gasped.

"We can't find her" The headmaster mumbled, shaking his head.

I dropped my car keys and started panicking. For all i knew my sister could of being in the burning, smoky building. I was furious, i was upset, outraged.

I started screaming at the fire fighters, i wanted the building searched. All of the students were looking at me strangely as i yelled at the men, nearly crying, my face going a beetroot red.

The firemen shrugged before heading into that building, and then i was left alone, with my own horrible mind. All i could imagine were the scenes of my sister burning, her laid there, breathing in the smoke, slowly killing her.

I was unsteady on my feet, and soon collapsed down onto the soft field. Sweat was dripping off my forehead, and it was just a waiting game, to see if they came out with her.

Suddenly, ambulances came on blue lights, rushing up to the ground incase they were needed.

The ambulance crew came outside and i instantly saw my friends Liam and Louis.

They rushed over to me, and i burst out crying, which wasn't very manly at all; i just couldn't hold it in about my sister. Liam said she might not even be in there, and even if she was, she'd be okay, but i didn't know whether to believe him.

I trembled and shook, unable to control my body. Louis got my a drink and sat and waited with me, in anticipation.

The firefighters slowly came out with a girl, hair just like my sister's, features just like my sister's, same clothes as my sister's, but this girl was pale, and charcoaly, and burnt all over the arms.

They suddenly rushed her into the back of the ambulance and Louis stood up, dragging my unstable body towards the ambulance.

"Thats Jayla, Niall. Its your sister" He concerned.

I didn't want to believe that it was her, and my mind couldn't process what had happened. I sat down in the ambulance and stared at what looked like a lifeless body, my sisters lifeless body. I was screaming inside, she was barely alive.

I sat, numb, as my bestfriends were trying to keep my sister alive, hooking her up to a heart machine that was making, slow dragged out beats. They made me self concious, as i watched her breathing slowly from a machines support, and the painful looking, red burns on her arms covered in cling film.

I should of protected her more, i felt like a complete idiot...

The whole journey completely dragged out, every second, me praying for her to live because she was my favourite person and way too young to die.

Liam and Louis wheeled my sister into hospital, with me by her side. They put her into a small room and started monitoring her. My heart kept beating faster, as i put my hand into hers, incredibly hot.

"I love you Niall" She wheezed, squeezing my hand, barely able to open her eyes, let alone speak.

"I love you too Jayla' I weeped, huggong her softly.

It was traumatic but we could get through it together.

(A/n, thank you so much to the person who requested this. It felt so good to write something different and unique, i loved writing it so i hope you enjoy reading.

This is an unedited chapter, so any mistakes or things that didnt make sense, im sorry.

If you are reading this, comment "Chocolate Milk". Dont think any of you will :)

Goodnight x)