Crazy_for_music26/Dentist

Sorryyy i had a few requests and it will be a few days till they are all up, i apologize in advance if these few are rushed because ive been so stressed but still want to update.

anyway I hope you enjoy Stephanie <3

Stephanies P.O.V:

Being on tour with my brother Calum is so weird, right now we only have a few days left and then we can fly home! Travelling around the world with the most amazing brother, and bestfriends was wonderful. We all had so much fun everyday and night. The boys just had to be a bit more careful around me as i was 'the younger sister' and sometimes they forgot it wasn't appropriate to get naked infront of me.

Tonight we have no show. I'll just be hanging out with the boys, well... Calum, Michael and Ashton. We have no idea where Luke is, he goes out quite a lot but when we ask him where he always replies with the same thing; 'Oh, just around you know, exploring', So we've never known what kind of thing he's being up to. Knowing Luke it could be absolutely anything.

Anyway, me and the other guys decide we are going to play Xbox in their tour bus, and having an Xbox obsessed brother, i'm actually pretty good at it. Right now its me VS Michael. Michael took advantage for a few seconds and he had a grin on his face thinking that he was going to win, but i took over just at the last few seconds.

"YAY"' i squeal, just rubbing it into Michael that i beat him once again, and i knew he hated that but it was funny. We all burst into laughter and Calum gave me a brotherly hug.

I started laughing again, but soon stopped after as i just felt a shock-wave of pain rip through my mouth. ouch. I tell the boys I'm going to the toilet on the tour bus, but I go to check my mouth out. It twinges every few seconds and the pain is slowly getting unbearable. I can't see the problem, but Calum has told me about the medical bus before, and I'm pretty sure that there is a dentist there, so its my only shot.

I walk back in the room to see all of the boys staring at me.

"Alright sis?" Calum Asks.

"Yeah. I think i'm just going to go for a walk about. Text if you need me" I reply, smiling to seem happy and perfectly fine.

Calum nods and all three of them say in unison "Bye Stephanie".

I grab my bag and quietly close the door.

Now i just need to find the place. I look around the site for about five minutes and think ive found the place when i see a small white mobile place, that has 'medical' printed on the side of it. It was 6pm so i hoped that i would catch the dentist before they leave.

I walk in the building to smell disinfectant and other chemicals, at least that shows I got the right place. I turn around to see my surroundings and there are 3 doors: Dentist, Doctor and offices. I take a look at the dentist office and it has a slip saying 'open' so i give a slight tap on the door.

I hear someone walking towards the door and i see Luke.

"Oh, have you just had an appointment Luke?" i queried.

"No Stephanie, come in anyway'' He laughed, kind of nervously.

I walk in the door and take a look around, Luke closes the door behind me and then comes round to stand infront of me. I go to ask him again, but before i ask he interrupts me.

"...I'm a dentist, Stephanie" Luke mumbles.

I dont even answer him, i instantly freeze on the spot, Luke. was. a. dentist. This explained his 'exploring' the places, he didn't explore at all. He came here, the other guys knew and they didn't tell me.