AshleyMartin946/Doctor

Nialls P.O.V:
Me and my little sister Ashley had lived together since i turned 18. Our parents died shortly before my eighteenth and i'd taken care of my sister since them.

Being a teenager, she was hard-work, and she was stroppy but i always found that we got along, no matter what.
We had arguments and disagreements, but never proper fallouts.

Right now, we were in the middle of one of those arguments.
I was a doctor, her doctor. And she refused to go to the hospital with me, no matter what, she refused to let me do my job and help her. I heard her crying earlier and i was fairly concerned, i knew her chestpains had come back and i was just trying to help her out. She didn't get that idea though.

"Ashley, you need an ultrasound, no buts"

"But-" She stormed.

"No, no excuses. Your coming to hospital, i need to look at your blood vessels to see if your getting worse, im very sory baby" i explained.

I felt sorry for her after all that happened, but it was my job to look after and care for her. As her brother and doctor. I never wanted her to be ill, but i also never wanted her to be sad.

Me and Ashley were in the car, when our parents died. Sadly, they took most of the impact and there was nothing we could do for them, i was nearly trained then, but not quite and also they died nearly instantly from the hit.

I was perfectly fine, but Ashleys heart got affected, and sometimes, since that, the blood wouldn't pump round her body right.

I told her she was ammediately coming to hospital with me. I grabbed her off and she huffed as i pulled her towards my range rover. We got in and i drove off, as quickly as i could so she couldn't even think about getting out.

I told her that she would be perfectly fine and that an ultrasound wouldn't hurt, After all i was her brother and i wouldn't dare hurt her, in any way at all.
And i knew she was improving greatly but still needed to be checked over.

After about a 25 minute journey, we pulled up to the hospital doors. Ashley refused to walk so i picked her up, at either side of her body and carried her in my arms.

We got inside and after walking around the building for a few minutes, we got to my room.

"So, this is obviously the room. Please lay down Ashley" I explained.

"No Niall, my chest hurts, i dont want to" she sobbed out to me.

I hugged her and gently placed her down onto the bed. I could genuinely tell she was nervous and in pain, so i went to get my usual nurse, Harry.

Ashley had met Harry before, at our house and she quite liked him.

Harry came through the door and Ashley tried to smile through her tears. Harry talked to her for a good while to calm her down. They talked about allsorts of stuff, and how they hadn't seen each other in ages.

Harry told Ashley we had to get the appointment done now, and Ashley got quite nervous again. She looked up at Harry as he slipped his hand into hers, to give her support and encouragement.

Harry gave her a smile and squeezed her hand before turning to me.

"Okay Ashley, can you please lay down for me, sis?" I asked.

She nodded and tried to make herself go back but couldn't quite manage it, so i gently and encouragingly slowly pushed her down, supporting her back and front.

As she was laid, i pulled her top up. I told her about the whole procedure and that Harry would be there for her, throughout.

I put the gel over the spot i needed to get an ultrasound on, and then started working it. Me and Harry were looking at the screen whilst Ashley was just sat in anticipation.

She tensed around Harrys hand, he turned around to look at her and she gave him a sad face...

Eventually i finished the ultrasound and cleaned her up before getting her up off the bed.

"So, your getting a little better, which is great news. But its affecting you because i've noticed you've being getting very thin honey. Is anything the matter?" I questioned.

She shook her head and just hugged me. I asked Harry to come over to our house so we could all watch netflix and eat some Pizza or something. I thought pizza would be a good treat for Ashley, expecially with her getting slimmer.

We finished at the hospital and then got home. I made the pizza whilst Harry found great pleasure in listening to Ashleys heart, with a stethoscope. We were both doctors and wouldn't change looking after my sister for the world.

(A/n, im sooo tired. I didn't realise how many request i get if i ask for some. I got about 5 tonight so they should all be up in the next few days.

Goodnight from me in england xo)