NiallersGirl20/Dentist

Liams P.O.V:
Owning a house with one of your bestfriends is literally one of the best things ever. Right now I was sat with my bandmate, and bestfriend; Niall, eating breakfast.

I live with Niall and we always had the best laughs in the world. We were sat at the table discussing about going on tour. Niall was trying to explain about the songs we were doing and how lucky we were.

I dont really focus on what he's saying though as in every sentence, Niall is wincing his way through his words.

"You alright bro?" i ask him, concerned.

"Great thanks Liam, why?" he answers.

I just shrug at him and so he continued talking to me. I just say 'hmm' and 'yes' or 'maybe' when answering him because i was trying to figure out what was wrong with him. He was never normally as talkative and nervous... He kept stuttering and saying sorry.

We sat at the table for about 1 hour sorting out our papers until Niall finally reached down to get the last one.

He grabbed it and placed it down onto the table, explaining to me about it. He got about half way through what he was saying till tears started streaming down his face and he was biting his lip.

I get really scared at this point.

"Niall, really whats wrong?" i ask.

"No it doesn't matter Liam, it'll be okay'  Niall answers.

'Niall' i speak, with a serious tone.

'Fine Liam. My teeth really hurt. They have got worse over the past few months' Niall says, cringing.

I sigh at him and tell him that i'm taking him to the dentist. He freaks out but i grab the phone and ring them anyway.

"2:45 is great thank you, see you" I muse, ending the phone call to the really nice dentist i spoke to.

I turn to Niall and tell him, "I made you an emergency appointment for 2:45 with Dr. Hemmings. Its 2:25 now so we should get going."

Niall starts going really pale as we get into my car. I lock the doors and start driving away.

10 minutes later we are there and i drag Niall into the clinic, not letting him escape at any chance.

Nialls P.O.V:

"-Mr. Horan?" somebody calls out.

I look up to see a man, probably about my age. He had a quiff and he looked just like the type of person i was. I pulled myself up from the waiting room chair and shakily followed the doctor.
Liam was behind me, encouraging me, and we finally got to the dentists room.

He told me to sit on the chair, so i took a seat, placing my sweaty hands on its surface.

I gaze up as him and he could tell i was nervous, he placed his big hand on my shoulder and told me that he wouldn't hurt me. He started leaning the chair back and i started shaking, unable to control myself.

"Open wide Niall" Dr. Hemmings spoke.

I was unable to, my body was shaking so badly and i couldn't bring myself to open my mouth. Liam told me to, serveral times but i just shook my head at him everytime he asked, biting my lip to hold back my tears.

"Niall, open up or its going to be the hard option" the dentist spoke.

I still shook my head so he turned to Liam now. "Liam, please will you help me open Nialls mouth. He won't open his mouth, so now im going to have to force him"

Liam nodded and came walking over to me. I tried crawling out of the chair but it didnt work.

"Sorry mate" Liam said to me, before holding my nose till i couldnt keep my mouth closed any longer, he continued this until the dentist put a mouth prop in and then sat he down beside me.

"Okay, so lets take a look" Dr. Hemmings sighed.

He brought the cold metal mirror near my mouth and i started breathing extremely heavy.

He took a look around and told me he thought i had a few cavities but wasn't sure because i needed X-rays.

I got the x-rays taken, and then the Doctor and Liam went to see them after they developed.

"One, two, three, four... ten, eleven... nineteen, twenty. Oh" Dr Hemmings trailed off.

"Shit" Liam gasped.

They came back over to me, and the doctor explained what the number 20 was for. I had 20 cavities, i repeat 20.

I couldn't believe it, never mind handle it. I tried to escape out the chair and i tried my best to, as Liam and my dentist were trying to hold me down.

Eventually they won and i was tired and numb, after crying.

Dr. Hemmings came towards me with a needle, my worst fear. I screamed and grabbed Liams hand. He just looked at me and wrapped his warm hand around mine, trying to comfort me.

The needle pierced my mouth and the liquid slowly got released, numbing my mouth. The sensation made me feel nausious and fuzzy. I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

I didn't feel the needle getting took out, or the other one being put in. I just felt the pressure and it made me feel sick.

When finished, the doctor gave me a rest for a few minutes, before drilling my first tooth. It was 12 o clock.

I fell asleep while having fillings and extractions, and by the time i woke up it was past 5.

Liam gently let go of my hand, after 5 hours of making sure i was okay, and then he pulled me up.

Dr. Hemmings told me what i could eat, and what to do, before handing me a piece of paper with a number on, printed 'Luke Hemmings mobile'.

He said we should stay in touch and with that, Liam and i left the surgery after a long day and went back to planning a little bit.

(a/n, one bad thing happens after the next, but i promise ill try to update. 10 votes? :)

And please check out my new book? It would be amazing.

Have a good day everyone)