A twisted imagine/Doctor/Dentist part 2.

I hope you enjoy part 2!

Today was the day you had to go back to Luke and Calum's clinic. You were probably the most scared you'd ever been, I mean, getting braces was one thing, but you was more scared because they were hot, and that made it the most awkward thing in the world but you couldn't help that.

It took you probably about two hours to even decide what to wear, it was one of the most difficult things in the world. You then had to have a shower before even getting ready so that made time go past even quicker. You got dressed and put some little makeup on, you liked it minimal and natural though.

By the time you dried your hair, it was actually time to go and you didn't realise... You dragged your tired body in the car and got going to the clinic.

You rushed in and Calum was actually there to greet you, by your surprise. But he didn't greet you by a 'good morning'. no, it was more like "Y/n!!!! we missed youuu" accompanied by a tight hug and Calum bursting into laughter. He was like a secret five year old at that moment, and it gave you the most butterflies in your stomach that you have ever had.

At that moment, Luke walked in, his bright blue eyes shining as usual. He smiled at you and laughed. 'Y/n, we meet again. haha, come back? he smirked, gesturing to you. You giggled at him and walked into his room, Calum right behind you. You thought that maybe this 'accident' was meant to happen, god introducing you to his 6 little angels, and these were two of them.

You were dazed out for a moment, thinking until Calum tapped your arm, you were shocked and looked around, Luke went into a laughing fit and all you could do was smile. Luke then sighed,

"Ill ask again, wanna take a seat?" he grinned.
"Oops... oh yeah" you blushed, sitting down and then moving your whole body into the chair.

You were pretty uncomfortable, but you knew the boys wouldn't do anything to hurt you, and that they would take really good care of you.

You looked over at Lukes tray of instruments, oh shit. 2 needles... You didn't care about the rest, but out of everything... You hated needles with a passion.

"Luke?" You piped up.
"Yes honey?"
"I-I'm terrified of needles..." you whimpered.
"Heyyyy, you know ill be gentle, Calum will even hold your hand" Luke replied, smirking again and looking over to calum who just blushed.

You nodded, and at that moment Calum grabbed your hand... Luke picked up a syringe and sighed at me.

"Only two, y/n... it'll go by fast babe"
You smiled at him, as You opened your mouth...

The needle pierced your skin where You had surgery, it stang a lot more than usual but you put up with it, you didn't want to let the guys know that it hurt, or that you were scared. After a few moments, the numbness spread throughout your mouth, Luke took the needle out before placing another one in.

"Just to make sure nothing hurts at all" Calum whispered to you.

Luke finally took the second needle out and you clenched your mouth as soon as he told you, that he had done and you could have a rest. The sensation felt really strange, you felt a little light-headed and your mouth felt empty from numbness, that's Novocaine for you though.

Calum continued to hold and rub your hand, even when Luke had finished with the needles, you were shocked,but you didn't want to let go either, it felt so good, skin to skin, him massaging your hand with his soft, delicate fingers.

Luke then came back over to you, and asked you if you were okay to continue, of course you said yes. You didn't want another needle and you wanted this over and done as quick as possible.

Luke picked up his drill while calum got the cheek retractor with his free hand, and they began. You felt Luke drilling away, all the way round your tooth, while Calum was doing his best to try and comfort you.

You closed your eyes for a little while and opened them to see Luke placing something around your tooth, assuming it was a crown. A few seconds later, Luke took his hand from your mouth.

"andddd.. we are done. Not so bad, hey?"

"Thank you so much Luke" you half smiled from numbness, hugging him.

Calum then let go of your hand, leaving you pretty sad... But he had to swap chairs with Luke, so you understood why. "Sooo... Braces, y/n?"

You nodded to him.

"I'm going to place them now if that's okay, that way, it'll feel okay because your numbed, and then its all over and done with for now"

You opened your mouth and Calum placed a mouth prop in. Luke then went over to the other side of the room, to get Calum a tray. On it was: Several brackets, 2 Wires, Glue, and Clear bands.

You felt Calum place glue on your teeth, then one by one he placed a bracket on each tooth, which took about half an hour in all.

"Luke, curing light please" he sang. Jesus okay that was hot.

Luke passed him whatever he wanted and he started putting it on Your teeth, that's when you realized it hardened the glue.
Next the wires were put on, and then the bands. You felt a bit of pressure but that was okay. Before you know, Calum was taking the mouth prop out.

You closed your mouth. "oh my god, that's weird" you squealed.

"Smile y/n" Calum requested.
You smiled at him and he smiled back.
"oh my god, beautiful" Calum beamed.
"He's not lying" Luke chimed in.

You hugged them both and was about to leave, until someone grabbed your shoulder, It was luke...

He cleared his throat "Y/n, we were wondering if you wanted to come out tonight, with us and our friends: Niall, Harry, Liam and louis"

"Paramedic guys?... them?"

He nodded and laughed.

"you guys are medical freaks...." you trailed off. "BUT I'D BE DELIGHTED TO" you quickly spoke, excited.

And with that, you left.. You'd met these guys for a reason, you knew it.

(A/n: So guys! how was part 2? this isnt the last part, i didnt fit in the part where they all met, i thought it would be too full :( so the last part (part 3) will be that with a few little suprises.

if you want to see that then please carry on reading.

thank you all so far, 150 reads! <3

see you in the next part xo)