JenniXCX/Doctor

Michaels P.O.V:
Today i was taking my 15 year old sister, Jenna, to her soccer game. She had being doing soccer since she was tiny, so i wanted to go watch her play. It was also the finals and she wanted me to watch her play it. I had watched a few games before and was extremely proud of her and her achievements.

As her main family member, i was there to support her and encourage her through everything, and as she liked sport, i took great pleasure in watching her live her dreams, like she did to me.

"C'mon Michael, big match today" Jenna exclaimed, excited to play.

I got in the car and asked her if she had everything. She checked before nodding. I got in the car and set off to the match. She was playing an away game today so we had quite a distance to go, but we had plently of gossip from us both to keep us going for the full journey.

It took us about half an hour to get to the grounds, and i let Jenna get ready whilst i took my seat offside.

About 10 minutes later, Jenna's team was stood beside me, and she whispered to me that she didn't like the other team. I just held my thumbs up and told her to try her best and only that would matter.

She walked on the field and the game kicked off, making me go into 'proud big brother' mode. About 15 minutes later she scored a goal, and i cheered, earning a laugh from her.

I signalled to her that i was going to get refreshments and left the field for a few minutes. I came back to see my sister being tackled, the girl kicking hard into her shin with her boots; which earned a tremendous wail from Jenna.

The game stopped and i went running onto the field, kneeling next to my crying sister. She held her leg; which looked bloody and mangled. Without another thought, i rang an ambulance and carried my injured sister offside.

I stroked her hair and waited for the ambulance to come, which i was glad came quick because of Jennas state.

We entered the ambulance with 2 middle aged men, they asked me about what happened whilst Jenna was struggling through tears with gas and air.

We then reached the hospital and Jenna was wheeled into a room, where we then meet 2 Doctors about my age: Males, One with blonde hair and one with curly brown hair.

Jenna's P.O.V:
I knew that team was evil, i forgot to say to Mikey i didn't have my shin-pads but i didn't think that it would even matter, i didn't expect anything to happen.

I was stuck in a hospital bed, with my leg twisted, i couldn't feel my leg, but i felt a great deal of pain through my torso. Two young doctors were stood about me, with name tags saying Dr.Hemmings and Dr.Irwin.

By the looks of it, Dr.Hemmings was an ER doctor and Dr.Irwin was a surgeon. (Or thats what the tags said).

They both asked me if anything apart from my leg hurt, but i shook my head. My leg was enough, it was agonizing.

Mikey was stood right next to me as the doctors decided to take an X-ray of my leg. He wasn't allowed in the room for the actual X-ray but he tried to stay as close as possible, and the rest of the time he was stuck to me lile glue, which wasn't a bad thing in the circumstances.

Dr.Irwin cleared his throat before turning to me. "So, Bella... Your bone has split pretty badly and theres nothing we can do without surgery. Its not a clean break.. So you'll need to stay in. Shin-pads are there for a reason Love"

I asked him about the surgeries and in the end i had to have one straight away, otherwise I wouldn't be able to walk again. Michael being right by my side until i closed my eyes. He visited me every single day of the three weeks i was hospitilized, and because of not wearing shin-pads i had a total of three agonizing surgeries in that time.

I got released in the end, which i was really glad for, but i couldn't walk so Michael took great pleasure to wheeling me round in a wheelchair with a big cast on my leg.

He even took time to write on it, and in the end it was covered in pen, mainly witj 'Michael my favourite person ever' in big font.

Michael kept pushing me around for a few weeks until i got my physical therapy letter to get me up on my feet again. I went to see Dr.Hood, or Calum as he said, and i fell in love with him, he was amazing.

He helped me move my leg into all sorts of different positions. I mean, i cried and moaned a lot but both Michael and Calum were there to wipe my tears away and help me through the therapy. Slowly, after making progress i had to learn how to walk again.

Firstly i learnt to walk again, in supports, which took quite a while, and then finally i took my first few steps on my own after surgery, Calum assisting me with any help i needed. I guess you can say it was like a toddler starting to walk, it was a slow process but once i got there, it felt great.

I fell down a lot of times, and Michael just laughed and told me go try again but if it got serious then he was there to help. I fell down so much i got frustrated, i told Calum that i'd just have to be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life because i couldn't walk.

In the end he gave me a serious talk telling me that i wouldn't get anywhere without walking. He told me how he could help me get my muscle back and how he would be there every step of the way in the process, and how i had to try if i wanted to walk.

I knew he was right, and i knew i desperately wanted to play soccer again. He kept giving me talks until i decided to try, and try again until i never gave in.

In the end, i did start walking. And after an intense few months, i'd not only learnt how to walk but i was up to running speed. It made my face light up, when Calum and Michael watched me run for the first time after the incident.

Calum kept in touch with Michael and therapy still happens every so often incase i relapse anytime. Its my first match soon and all i have in my head is 'be careful and take shinpads'.

(A/n, guys i got to 4K! Thank youuuuuu so much, i love all of you.
Im still updating, not giving up on this but ive got a good idea for a book, which i might work on aswell.

Meanwhile, check out my drawing of Mikey (on the cover of this chapter) and i hope you have a great day.)