Anonymous/Dentist

Storms P.O.V:
It was a tiring and lengthy day at work, me and Luke (or Dr.Hemmings as the patients called him) had one of the busiest days of the year, we had our work cut out and i was so glad to get home.

I walked through the door, to instantly smile. "Michael I'm home babe" I called out.
I walked through to the kitchen and saw michael stood over the oven.

"Oh, storm. Nice to see you home, i didn't hear you come in. Im cooking uhh.. dinner"

"I gathered that" I tutted.

Michael span around slowly and pulled me into a hug before kissing my neck and turning to see to the food again.

I took a seat at the table, and flicked through my phone until Michael brought the food over to me.

"Thanks baby" I cooed.

I started tucking into the lunch when Michael sat down, just staring into my eyes.

"Arent you eating Mikey?"
"Oh, no i arent hungry" he laughed.
"Sharing is caring" i said, while winking at him.

He giggled and i put some chicken on my fork, before placing in into Michaels mouth. He started to chew it and he started screwing his face up, as if he was about to cry.

I looked at him with a face of confusion and asked him what was wrong, but i got no reply.

"Kitten, seriously what's wrong?" I sterned.

He just pointed to his mouth as he swallowed his chicken. I went over to comfort him and asked him if i could have a look, he refused to let me. Normally he would so i don't know why he wouldn't let me.

I started getting angry and that upset Michael so he slowly opened his mouth, nervously. I got out my phone flashlight and looked inside Michaels move, seeing one of his pre-molars had a big cavity. I knew straight away that he would need a root canal, a filling definetly wouldn't do.

I rang up Luke, who was Michaels bestfriend and i told him Mikey needed an appointment with us tomorrow, i didn't tell him why because i didn't want to worry Mikey, who was trembling, hand sweaty inside mine.

I told him we just needed to give him a check-up and it may just be stuck food that needs a cleaning, but i knew that wasn't the truth, and he didn't seem pretty convinced.

I got Michael an ice pack and told him to place it on his cheek. I knew it would get rid of the pain so he could relax for a short while, and i told him we could watch some movies.

We cuddle on the sofa together and turn to him.
"Babe, since when were you scared of your girlfriend? You know i wont hurt you"

"Since you were a dentist.. And i know you wont, sorry" he trailed off.

We hugged until it was bed time and Mikey put his icepack in the fridge, because he only had to wait till 8am to sort his tooth out.

Next day, Michaels P.O.V:
I was so nervous, it was 7:40pm and it was nearly time for my dentist appointment, my tooth had being hurting so badly.
I knew Storm lied to me, i definetly needed a filling.

I just really didn't want my girlfriend and my bestfriend to be my dentists, i'd rather it be strangers, i wouldn't be as humiliated when they had to look at my teeth, etc.

I looked at my watch and it was 7:50, crap. Time to go.
Storm came through the door, and pulled me from the bedroom, going on her tiptoes to kiss my forehead, before walking me out to the car.

We got in and i sighed.
"Storm, i don't want to" I wailed.
"Sorry Kitten, you need to. Besides, you should trust me and Luke" She reassured, but i was still so scared.