Idkaskniall/Dentist

Hope you enjoy this Nay :)

Nays p.o.v:
I got gently awoken by someone tapping my shoulder, I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them to see Calum, my older brother smiling down at me in bed.
"Time to get up Nay" Calum yawned.

"Why calum? Its 8am, im tired"

"Baby girl, its your dentist appointment today, remember."

"Oh jesus, i fricking hate your friends checking my teeth"

Calum eventually won me over and i got up, he knew that i hated dentists with a passion, but as my legal guardian, he still made me go.

To make matters worse with my fear, it was 2 of Calums bestfriends who worked in the dentist clinic, and they just happened to be my dentist and assistant. I love them to pieces, just as if they are my own brothers, but they freak the hell out of me as dentists.

Calum always told me that Ashton and Luke would take good care of me, and i knew that was very true, but imagine someone close to you, checking your teeth and scaping them, etc. It was an embarrasing, nerve-wracking and scary situation for me. The only reason i decided to go was because of my dentist; Ashton. I'd loved him since i can remember even seeing him.

I start to get ready for my appointment, nearly an hour early because i wanted to look nice. I put my 'you complete meSS' t-shirt on, accompanied with black skinny jeans and a jacket.
I put a little makeup on and by the time i finish, i go tell Calum that im ready to go.

Im already sweating at the thought of the tools, and the chair, and the guys peering into my mouth. Calum can tell, he basically knows my every emotion.
He comes and kisses my forehead before we both get into his car.

"Calum..." I piped up.

"Huh...?" he replied, not really paying much attention.

"Can we go for lunch somewhere, after?" I ask.

"Im not sure princess... Depends on the appointment"

You see, Ashton and Luke liked to be very organised, so if you needed a cavity filling then they basically did it straight away.

The rest of the car journey with Calum was pretty silent. Just a few words and short anwsers. The silence made me scared.

Finally
We got to the clinic, seeing the sign, 'Irwin dental care' made me feel scared, but really excited to see Ashton. My heart was beating so loud and fast i felt like i was going to pass out.
As me and Calum walked towards the door, we saw someone stood outside.

"Hey, Mikey?"

"Hey Nay, Calum said i should come and give support today so i decided to come, why not i guess."

"Thanks Michael" I grinned.

Michael picked me up and lifted me up onto his shoulders. He started walking around, with me clung onto him for dear life.

Now my nerves were starting to kick in... Calum opened the door so Michael could get me into the clinic, and strangely enough he carried me straight into the Exam room.

"Hey sweetie" Ashton smiled as Michael layed me down onto the chair i dreaded.
I bit my lip before answering Ashton, "Sorry, hey Ash"

Luke then came over after getting my files up.
"oooohh top twins, love it Nay" he laughed.

"Yep, great style Lucass" i replied.

Ashton then laid the chair down and i started getting really nervous and panicky. I could feel my hand getting sweaty and my face slowly getting warmer. The chair was about vertical when it stopped, i looked up to see Ashtons perfect eyes scanning over mine.

"Open please Nay" Ashton ordered.
I was debating to refuse, but Ashton would get upset at that, also, i knew Ash wouldn't hurt me and i just wanted this over with.

Ashton checked all of my teeth, Luke having a second look at them all too. They both nodded at each other then turned to me.
"Your teeth are healthy and you take good care babe. No cavities." Ashton stated, grinning.

I went to sit up but Luke gently pushed me back down.

"We aren't finished yet Nay" Luke sighed.

"No"Ashton replied, before carrying on. "Im sorry Nay, you need braces, and im going to put them on now"

"No-no- i- i don't need braces, i dont want braces" I stuttered.
"Sorry Nay" Ashton pouted.

I just sighed, i never wanted braces, i knew i was going to get the mick took out of me if i did, but i loved Ashton that much that i actually let him and Luke do his job. Ashton is the best Dentist and Orthodontist ever. Hes so laid back, comforting... And hot. But saying that, Luke is damn fine too.

Luke placed a cheek retractor in my mouth, and he explained how it was to hold my mouth open when applying the braces. I kind of tried to ignore the whole process and focus on my brother, and Michael who were both pulling strange faces at me and giggling like a pair of girls.

I felt Ashton place the cold glue over my teeth surface. It smelt absolutely horrible, but before i knew it the brackets were actually on and Luke was passing Ashton the curing light, i felt the glue surface harden around the bracket as they got stuck to my teeth.

Then came the process of the wires. Ashton got a pretty thin one to start me off, he cut it to the right size for me, before carefully slotting in into my brackets. It was a hell of a lot of pressure, and i winced but Calum was quick to notice and he held my hand.

"Nay, do you want any particular colours?" Ashton queried.
I just shook my head, unable to talk.

"Should i put my favourite colours on? My fave colours for my fave girl"
My face lit up with delight and i just nodded.

Luke got up and recieved the colours that Ashton asked him to get. One by one Luke passed them to Ashton and about 5/10 minutes later, Luke removed the cheek retractor and Ashton sat the chair up.

I sat up and instantly put my lips together. "oh my godddd that feels so weird!" i screamed.

"I know Nay, i remember my braces" calum giggled.

"You've got plenty of panadol(pain relief tablets) Nay. You'll be fine after a few days, You look stunning anyway. Ill be round to see you later babe" Ashton declared, before hugging me tight, for what seemed like ages.

Luke came and ruffled my hair up and told me well done, before me, Michael, and Calum left the clinic.

I had a funny car journey home talking about braces, and Michael told me a story about him getting his braces stuck to his clothes once, for the full day before he decided to cut a bit of his clothes off, i laughed too hard. It would be Mikey.

Just as we were about to go around the corner to get to our house. I got a text.

Ashton: See you later. I love you brace-face :) xox

(A/N, Yayyy! So i finished this, 2 updates, 2 days in a row :D I really enjoy writing stuff for you guys. Its amazing. And im not far off 1k!!
Btw, Mikeys part about braces was kind of true for me, happened a few months ago. *Cringe*
Anyway i hope you enjoy this <3)