1D5sosfanxox/Dentist(twist)

Calums P.O.V:
It was 6pm now and i'd just finished the last appointment for the day. It was 6.30pm when Mia came for me, so I had half an hour to find who needed appointments and look in all of the files.

I decided to Look in my girlfriend, Mia's file. I don't know why but i was interested to see it and look at her medical history, i was her dentist before we were even dating anyway.

I open up her file, and take a look of it, her history is actually pretty great, im not conerned at it. What struck me was that she hadn't being to the dentist for over a year, and i can't believe i let that slip, and that i didn't remember.

I decided that when she came to see me, i'd give her a check-up and a cleaning.

I went back into my room to put my uniform back on. I put it on, and cleaned everything up, ready for Mia to walk through the door.

About 5 minutes later she walked in, and i greeted her.

Mias P.O.V:
I went to pick up Calum, my boyfriend, in the dental clinic he owned. I walked through the door for Calum to greet me, and i gave him a big hug.

I pulled away from Calum and told him he had still got his uniform on and i laughed because i thought he forgot about it.

"Yeah, you haven't had a check-up in a year so you have to get one now Mia. Sorry babe"

I didnt want to get a check-up... "Calum, do i have to? I don't want to" I moaned.

"Yes baby, it's not an option sorry" he answered, grabbing my hand and walking me through to his room.

I get in his room and sit down on the chair, he sits down on his stool next to me and kisses my forehead before putting the chair down.

He gets the mirror and coaxes me to open my mouth, saying i'll get a surprise after.

He puts mirror inside my mouth, im heavily breathing as i feel it scanning through my mouth, nervous.

He takes it out.
"Very good princess, you have good hygiene, must come from a good boyfriend. But..."

I thought i needed a filling or something, and i had a concerned look on my face and looked at Calum waiting for him to continue.

"... You didnt floss today" He giggles.
All i can do is laugh at his stupidity. I can see him smiling behind his mask as his warm Hazel eyes meet mine.

It made me feel fuzzy, and safe inside as he looked into my eyes, trying not to break contact as he got the brush to clean my teeth now.

"I don't even need to ask your favourite flavour, but yeah, we just need to do the cleaning now and then we are done princess" He comfirms smirking.

I just smile at him and stick my tongue out before opening my mouth for him to clean my teeth.

It felt so fresh and minty as the toothbrush hit the surface of all my teeth, making me squirm as it tickled. Calum knows it drives me crazy when he does this, but i know he loves seeing me like this.

He makes it go on so long, to leave me waiting for him to finish. He messes on trying to show off infront of me, and hes just being the stupid boyfriend i love, even though i could slap him sometimes.

He finishes the cleaning and tells me how good i've been. He doesn't bring the chair up, he actually comes and sits on my knee as im laid down.

"Such a good girl" Calum teased.

He brought his hand up to my face and trailed his hand across the edge of my jaw and up the side of my face, telling me how amazing i am, and then he winks at me; Leaning in.

His soft, plump lips connect with mine and it felt so amazing, Calum is crazy for this and he knows i am too.
His tongue lingers over my lips, and just like i did for him to check my teeth, i open my mouth for his tongue to slip in.

It explores my mouth, wrapping around my own tongue before trailing over my teeth and checking them out. He does this and makes me squirm in excitement. About 5 minutes after, he continued to kiss me, and then broke away from the make out session.

"Minty and perfect" He beamed.

"Hmm i like it babe" I teased.

"Maybe you should come here more often..."

"Maybe, just maybe for you Dr.Hood"

I smile, grabbing his hand, as he pulls me up.

"Lets get home and continue" Calum giggles.

(A/n, second update today and its short but im proud, ill also write this kind of stuff because i dig it and love writing this stuff just like the others.

Nearly at 2K <3)