Test Imagine/Doctor

You were sat in your house, with the love of your life, niall. And also your three best friends were there, Liam, Harry and Louis.
You lived with Niall because you never saw your parents anymore, and you and Niall had being dating for a while now. The other boys came round regularly for sleep-overs, day outs, etc. None of them had girlfriends and they were all close to you and Niall so they hung out with you both a lot.

Niall met the boys in the Doctors office they own, they are all normal doctors, apart from harry is a softie, so hes a pediatric doctor (a kids doctor) but in the end they really work together.
You've always hated doctors but you never mentioned it to Niall, or the others because you love them, and they would probably think that your weird.

Anyway, you and the 4 boys decided to have a day in at your house, just chilling and having fun, the boys really like messing about when they arent at work. You were all sat on the sofa, you were sat inbetween Niall and Liam, and Harry and Louis were sat the other side of liam, casually laughing at each other, but the rest of you honestly didnt get the joke.

You were sat on the sofa for a few hours, you leaned over and put your arm around Niall and he did the same, Liam got up and put Toy Story 3 on, which was typical for Liam, and you all decided to watch it even though you have watched it many times, liam still laughs the whole way through..

Just as the movie was about to finish, you fell asleep on Nialls shoulder (probably out of boredom) and you put your hand on Liam's leg. Liam rubbed his hand up and down yours a few times before saying night to you. You heard him whisper to Niall before you truly fell asleep "she's really warm, Nialler"

About half an hour later, As you slept, you felt a hand drift over your forehead, "awe. My princess is so warm, definetly coming down with something" and thats when your eyes started flickering open, and you looked up to see all the boys around you, gazing down at your face and this slightly startled you.
"y/n, um hi" they all said in unison.
"umm... Guys?" you said, rubbing your eyes incase you were dreaming.
"do you feel okay, honey?" Louis asked, looking pretty concerned.
"I feel perfect, very well thanks!" you replied, you actually felt a little ill but anything to stop the guys taking you to their office, thats definetly not you wanted, infact it was your worst nightmare, even though it was the people who you love the most, it really scared you.

You slowly got up and walked out the room "one minute guys, just have something to do" you said to the guys, smiling so they didnt suspect anything. You headed to yours and Nialls bedroom, so none of them would actually suspect anything, but then you quickly ran through to the bathroom. You felt so warm and sweaty, you thought you were going to pass out because of the heat. In panic, you quickly ran over to the sink and turned the cold tap on, you got a handful and placed it all over your face, in hope of it cooling you down, but doesnt work and you start to panic.

You quickly dry your face by picking up the closest towel to you and pressing it all over your face, you sigh and walk out of the bathroom. You take a deep breath as you walk out because you dont know what the boys are going to be like with you. Suddenly, you get a sharp pain right through your stomach and your back, you cant help but cry out in pain, Louis and Harry were only in the room next door so they quickly run out to see you layed out on the floor, clutching your stomach and squeezing your eyes closed in pain.
"oh my god" they both screamed, both their knees dropping to the floor so they could kneel next to you.

Harry panics, "NIALL, QUICK" he shouts. And soon Niall comes out to see them, and you... He scans his eyes over the scene, "Oh baby princess" he says, looking incredibly sad. Niall runs through to the living room and he comes back with a panicked looking Liam. They all kneel next to you, Niall and Liam both at the top of your body at opposite sides, and Harry and Louis are stabalising your legs as they pick you up... 1,2,3 they shout as they literally carry you out the house,