Imagine for 1D5sosfanxox/Dentist

I arent going to write prompts☺️
But, yeah: heres your imagine Mia!

Today you were hanging round with your 3 best friends, Luke, Calum and Niall. You've known them all for a few years now, the first time you all met, you had a check-up at your new dentist, and Luke is your dentist with Calum while Niall is usually the one to calm you down. They all knew you needed to be calmed during basically every procedure because you had a deadly phobia of dentists. But in the end, they ended up really liking you, and you got all their numbers. You and the guys started hanging out and now here you are as best friends.

You honestly liked the guys so much (on a plus side they were mega hot). The only time you slightly wanted them to go away was every six months, which is coming up about now, its that dreaded appointment to their office... They all struggle to get you in there, you felt sorry for them every single time, but you wouldnt let them take you in there. Instead of just being scared now, you honestly hated your best friends checking your teeth, and them seeing you cry.

You and the guys own an apartment together, and it is a Saturday morning. You've basically just got out of bed, with a dull ache in your face, you think you just slept on it funny though so you obviously just shrug it off.

You get changed and go to the living room to see Calum and Niall sat on the sofa, "Morning Mia" they chorus.
"Morning guyssss" you smile, ouch.

You then go in the kitchen to see Luke making pancakes, they smell amazing, Luke is in a world of his own and doesnt even notice that you are there, you tap him on the shoulder, and he spins around to see you.
"oh, morning sleepy!"
"morning lucus ahah"

You put your hand on Lukes shoulder for a few seconds before leaving him to sit in the other room, you squish inbetween Calum and Niall and you laugh. They both look down on you and you yawn, but you cover your mouth, making sure the dentists dont see your teeth of course. Calum laughs at you, and that sets Niall off giggling, you honestly live with the weirdest people on earth, but you would never change that for the world.

A few minutes later Luke comes in with pancakes for you all,
"YAYYYY" Niall screamed.
The rest of you just laughed, niall was the typical irish, he was always hungry.
You all tucked into your pancakes, thanking Luke for making them. You are just about to finish yours well suddenly that 'dull ache' turns into something so painful, you literally scream.

"Whats wrong?" luke asked.
"Mia you okay?!" calum questioned
And niall didnt say anything, he just turned round and hugged you... Tears came strolling down your face and you put your hand near your mouth, but not directly on it so you wouldnt be as suspicious to the boys.

Luke and Niall didnt think a thing about it, it was Calum who catched on to what was happening.. He nudged Luke's arm and then turned to me.
"Mia, its your mouth, isnt it?" calum said, with a tone of sympathy.
I just froze for a moment, but i couldnt stay in this much pain any longer, it was honestly agony, so i nodded my head to the boys and started crying.

Niall quickly ran into the kitchen, he came back and whispered to Calum and Luke, they both nodded... And you wondered what was going on. Niall then came over to you and said something like "we we're prepared for this"... You felt a slight nip in your arm and then weirdly, you felt yourself get sleepy, blacking out just as the boys had hung their heads, looking down to your face, blackness.

You wake up after what you think has being the whole night, you rub your eyes and see calum right near you, he's strapping you in somewhere, but you dont know where that is.

"SHIT" you accidently say out loud.
"what sweetie?" calum asks.
"im at the dentist, arent i?" i say, shocked and upset.
"shhh honey"

Calum leaves you on the chair for a few minutes, in the room alone and you are trying to find a way to escape, but its no use... You dont have any idea how to when you are strapped in several times, and its very hard to even move an inch in them things.

After giving up with your escape plan, you just lay there, with your eyes closed, until you hear the door open and you open your eyes to see all three boys dressed in their scrubs, with masks on.

They come round the sides of you, luke and niall on one side, and calum on the other. Niall lifts up your hand and grasps it inside his, he massages your hand and makes you feel a little better, before he passes Luke the mirror and explorer with the other hand.

Luke places both instruments near your mouth, but you wont open up for him, he sighs and you know he is very pissed off, so you slowly open your mouth, at which when Calum puts in a mouth prop, and you start to panic.

Luke starts to examine your mouth, moving the mirror throughout your mouth, he scans all your mouth till he gets to this one tooth.
"Oh yup, this is the right tooth Mia. Hold tight, you wont be happy but because you didnt tell us we are going to have to pull it, sweetie"
"it'll be okay Mia, we will be gentle" Calum reassured me.

You just slid right back in the chair and let them do their stuff, you knew they would make me get it pulled so you just wanted it done quicker. Luke picked up a Syringe, and placed it in your mouth, piercing the skin and then the liquid started slowly spreading through your mouth, instantly making it go numb. You squeezed Nialls hand and he squeezed yours back. Calum quickly put the tube to take all the water/spit out your mouth and then they gave you a little break while Luke got the tools to remove your tooth.

He was very quick and then he came back in with at least 3 what you thought were Pliers. He nodded to calum, and they both started to try and pull you tooth, it look about 7 swings back and forth and then you felt the pressure relieved.

Calum quickly got all the blood out your mouth and put a cotton ball in the gap, while Niall kissed your and told you how brave you were.

You finally got out the chair and gave the boys a big group hug, you may hate dentists but these boys were your life, and they helped you.
"I love you" you said, sobbing.
"We love you too bestie" they all said, pulling back into that hug.

(A/n, pretty long one again which i love, 1200 words so i hope you like this Mia!
Remember to all send me requests. Thank you and have a good day)