Sure she didn't have a ton of friends but the ones she had now she was satisfied with. Her and Kat were always going to be friends and she knew that. Though Kat could be pretty annoying, Sam loved her to bits. She would just never admit that.

"Is that Michael's jacket?" Luke suddenly asked, breaking her out of her daze she was in.

"What? No this is mine." She said, stuffing her hands into the pockets of the jacket.

"Michael has one just like it." He muttered, kicking his foot towards a small rock on the ground.

"Why do you care?" She laughed. He stopped in his tracks and his facial expressions changed quickly from calm to angry almost.

"Can't you see?" He asked, running his hands through his hair.

"See what?" Sam asked, her brows furrowing. She was completely obvious.

"Neve mind." Luke said harshly, continuing to walk.

She paused for a moment and then she understood what he meant.

"Luke I don't-"

"I don't want to hear it." He muttered.

"Why do you like me? I'm mean to you all the time." Sam said.

"You don't even understand yourself! You do this to everyone so no one could love you because you're scared!" Luke yelled, his chest rising and falling quickly.

Sam's eyes were wide at his words. She just stood there and didn't say a word, she was at a loss for words. This seemed all so sudden, where did it come from?

"I'm not scared." Sam said quietly.

"Yes you are!"

"I don't want to fight with you." Sam rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me. Did you feel something when we kissed?" Luke said, stopping her again by placing his hand on her shoulder.

"No, I didn't." She said. Lying.

"Just admit it for fuck sakes! I know you like me Sam, deep down you know that too." He said, his icy blue eyes staring into her own.

"I don't like you Luke. I never will like you, don't you see? I'm not like you. I'm not the type of girl you like. I'm not what you want. God this sounds so dumb." Sam groaned.

"Even if you don't think it now, I know you'll fall for me soon, princess." Luke smirked and just as he said that, as if on que a bus rolled up to the stop and he got on, leaving Sam alone with her thoughts again.

She just stood there for awhile, trying to collect her thoughts. Sam did like Luke, but as a friend. She wasn't going to admit that to him though, she wouldn't hear the end of it probably. Suddenly her phone started to buzz in her pocket, causing her to snap out of her trance.

"Hello?" She asked as he started to walk again.

"Sam! Okay I'm glad you answered. I have to talk to you about something important." Kat said, first her tone was cheery but then it changed to a more serious tone.

"Yeah?"

"How about you come over, it'll be easier to explain." She said.

"I don't really feel like-"

"Please? You need to see this." Kat pushed.

"I'm tired and I don't want to. Why can't you just tell me about it on the phone?" Sam sighed.

"I need to see you in person, you'll understand what I mean if you come over. Please? You won't be sorry!"

"Fine. You're bloody annoying you know that?" Sam groaned.